OMG!!! read this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Aug 4 2003, 12:44 PM
I would probably :puke: or something stupid because that's what I do when I freak out. But yeah, I would attempt to figure out stuff with her and try to make it work.

Same here bro...

he can ban if he wants but ive also put stuff like that before and he didnt ban to be honest with ya i think he respects how im not scared like you faggots (not you luke)

you think yo're cool b/c you aren't scared of him? ask him how many times I've personally made remarks that go totally agaist him and being a smartass and rude.. you should see the aim conversations when it comes to cars, we argue like 2 girls would going after the same guy.

it comes down to this... this is a board, we are open about opinions (to a point), we allow Tony (karnash) to stay, so everyone is welcome.

Originally posted by AVENGED@Aug 4 2003, 07:31 PM
he can ban if he wants but ive also put stuff like that before and he didnt ban to be honest with ya i think he respects how im not scared like you faggots (not you luke)

Its not about being scared its about having respect for everyone on this board you ignorant fool. :ban: :slap:

haha he's not scared? Kid your behind your fucking mom's computer screen. Shut the fuck up. Everyone is tough when their only fear of injury is an epileptic seizure from reading forum posts too quickly.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Aug 4 2003, 08:39 PM
haha he's not scared? Kid your behind your fucking mom's computer screen. Shut the fuck up. Everyone is tough when their only fear of injury is an epileptic seizure from reading forum posts too quickly.

:werd:

Quit being a fag.
Don't come on the internet, talking shit about respect.
This is the internet. There is no respect.
You only have respect for people if you know 'em.
But you don't...
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

:newbie:

:ban: this asswipe.

And, Shut your hole.

Ass...

Originally posted by AVENGED@Aug 4 2003, 07:31 PM

where do you live kid? every mother fucking post youve had has annoyed the shit out of me and if you live within 200 miles of me im going to make a playground out of your moms ass

Why would you say that shit without justification and reasoning? We aren’t scared or anything else we just don't see a need to randomly call people dumb mother fucker. but well were at it could you tell your mom i wan't my five bucks back i got some sorta rash from her

wow man thats a good one i havnt heard it before. hmmmmmm, i guess because its the gayest mom bash i ahve ever heard before. LOL DUMB MOTHER FUCKER.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Aug 4 2003, 10:57 PM
thats right i am a mother fucker just ask yours

why would you tell the world that you fucked a 450lbs woman with fungas inbetween her toes and her teeth so fucked up, she gets dissed in Alabama for it.

huh?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back