OMG .... speachless

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it's from all that clubbing and fist pumping you've been doing...

Im shocked cause I wasnt expecting to see almost a 10lb increase today.. 170 had been my goal for a long time and i stepped on the scale expecting to see less than 169.

@ B how tall are you?

If I work hard and bulk up, inevitably I get lazy and it turns to flab. So, I work out just enough to stay slim/fit. I'm not gonna sculpt my body into something it doesn't want to be.

I'm not gonna sculpt my body into something it doesn't want to be.

:werd:

I eat what I want, when I want, and don't exercise and I'm stuck at 6'0" 120lbs (I wonder what my cholesterol is though... hmm). I would love to bulk up but while it's not what's stopping me (that would be laziness), there's a lingering concern that if I started bulking up I'd have to maintain it or start getting flabby.

Awesome job! Post before/after pictures. I just went from 165 to a cut down to 145 took about 2 months. I lost like 5 inches on my waist and had to buy new pants as with belts. I since start bulking again and plan on bulking til around march or april before cutting again for the summer, if I'm not anywhere near the size I'm looking for I'll clean bulk and go from there maybe hit my goals in 2012.

I'm 5'9-5,10 and would like to be in the 175-180lbs range at 8-10%

Got another 30-40lbs to go before I can start a hard cut =`(
Calories in and Calories out, that's all that matters, if you want to lose weight, take in less calories then what your body needs and you WILL drop weight. Friends/Family cannot believe how fast i lost weight, it was night and day in a matter of 2 months. However putting it on is friggin hard. Putting weight on doesn't mean eating chit all day. getting 3000-4000 calories without it being crap filled with sugar/fat is hard. it's A LOT of food.

I'm 5 LBS from my starting point and still have the same waist as when I hit my bottom, 145LBS.

For anyone wondering how I lost the weight.

for breakfast/lunch I'd eat 1 tortilla (whole wheat) with about 3 oz of protein with mustard, lettuce, tomato and onion. for a late after noon snack I'd drink a protein shake and for dinner I'd keep it under 500 calories, lots of veggies and around 4-6oz of protein. mostly pork or fish.

1200-1400 calories did it. plus I lifted hard and ran 3-4 times a week HITT style.

Anyone can do it, you just really have to want it. HARD work but I dropped something like 13% of my body weight in 2 months. Now I just eat nonstop, went out to dinner tonight fully content with zero desire to eat and ate ate ate..... =( counting 1200 calories is stupid simple, counting 3000-4000 is annoying.

P.S coffee takes the hunger edge off as with lots of water, honestly once I was into it for about 2-3 weeks I was never hungry, your body adjust to it and gets use to it.

Awesome job! Post before/after pictures. I just went from 165 to a cut down to 145 took about 2 months. I lost like 5 inches on my waist and had to buy new pants as with belts. I since start bulking again and plan on bulking til around march or april before cutting again for the summer, if I'm not anywhere near the size I'm looking for I'll clean bulk and go from there maybe hit my goals in 2012.

I'm 5'9-5,10 and would like to be in the 175-180lbs range at 8-10%

Got another 30-40lbs to go before I can start a hard cut =`(
Calories in and Calories out, that's all that matters, if you want to lose weight, take in less calories then what your body needs and you WILL drop weight. Friends/Family cannot believe how fast i lost weight, it was night and day in a matter of 2 months. However putting it on is friggin hard. Putting weight on doesn't mean eating chit all day. getting 3000-4000 calories without it being crap filled with sugar/fat is hard. it's A LOT of food.

I'm 5 LBS from my starting point and still have the same waist as when I hit my bottom, 145LBS.

For anyone wondering how I lost the weight.

for breakfast/lunch I'd eat 1 tortilla (whole wheat) with about 3 oz of protein with mustard, lettuce, tomato and onion. for a late after noon snack I'd drink a protein shake and for dinner I'd keep it under 500 calories, lots of veggies and around 4-6oz of protein. mostly pork or fish.

1200-1400 calories did it. plus I lifted hard and ran 3-4 times a week HITT style.

Anyone can do it, you just really have to want it. HARD work but I dropped something like 13% of my body weight in 2 months. Now I just eat nonstop, went out to dinner tonight fully content with zero desire to eat and ate ate ate..... =( counting 1200 calories is stupid simple, counting 3000-4000 is annoying.

Ohh man that sounds painful

:eek:

Eggs for breakfast, protien shakes after each workout AND b4 bed, numerous pbj sandwiches (3 minimum) between breakfast and dinner lol.

extra extra peanut butter on wheat for breaking and before bed is a win. I also shovel in a half cup of cottage cheese before bed and about 2 cups of milk and or a protein shake depending on if I worked out.

fun times!

protein shake is just under 600 caleoriems PB is 200 calories plus 180 for the bread, cottage cheese me over the 1000 mark.
Not bad for a 12 oclock snack after a 1000+ calorie dinner =)

Back