Omg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I feel itchy all over. That story gave me the creeps. It just gets worse as you read on.

Dammit. I don't even want to think about my brother helping me out with something like that, let alone fucking my girlfriend (or any of my ex's).

Jeebus.

Eric, what the hell, are you just supremely bored and finding all these fucked up threads to post here? :lol:

All I could think was ew.

Some looking, some help from the local forum. Yeah, today has been really slow at work.

Good god man. :puke: What kinda guy cant fish his own shit out of his girl, and goes and makes your bro do it? :wtf:
I now think I am going to be sick.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 18 2003, 12:38 AM
whut in tha hellll??????????????

im just sayin.....thats the only way he MIGHT have a chance at getting his nut outt that chick b4 she gets pregnant.

i wouldnt do it, but if that guy is so worried about it......get one of those crazy straws and have some fun :lol:

that actually wasnt directed at you
but it does apply there too

you sick bastard

But no he tells me what happened I told him to hurry up and fish it out. She couldn’t find it cause her fingers are too small. So now I have to get involved and go fishing for it.

if this kid ever tried to get a membership here, tell him no. either hes full of shit or hes got a fucked up family........and the girlfriend, she sounds like a winner. quick someone give her my phone number.

Back