OMGITRUNS!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

So Saturday, after getting a new ECU, and setting up the hondata, I got it going. FINALLY. Pulls nice. I have tuned out a good amount of fuel to stop the smoking from running so rich, and its running VERY NICELY!! Only at 6psi for some reason, when it should be 7.4, but IT RUNS! Its got a few exhaust leaks, BUT IT RUNS! :D :D :D

Now just need to get the new downpipe installed, and order up the new i/c piping so I can install the new I/C, and finish polishing the new I/C, and i'll be BLINGING

itruns1.jpg

itruns2.jpg

itruns3.jpg

itruns5.jpg

itruns6.jpg

itruns7.jpg

Drive 1/2 a mile in my car with that steering wheel... you won't care about the airbag anymore...

Well....there is an autocross sunday...let's see if it can take it...

Looking good dude. B)

That thing is pretty fuckin sweet, and that gauge bezel is the EXACT one I want. for my a/f and oil presure gauges.

fuckin sweet, I dig it :thumbsup:

Good to see your illustrious return to us, Noah. I hope to see you and Mike showing at some autox events.

Maybe you could even come down and get some FF drifting with us in New Jersey.

-> Steve

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Apr 13 2004, 09:32 PM
nice car :thumbsup: the kit = :thumbsdown:

what kit? looks like he just has a front and rear lip?

looks good noah. and as always - super clean.

are you referring to the turbo kit or the lip kit?

if its the turbo kit, its custom. I like it for the MOSTPART.. there are some things i dont like and I am changing/have changed.

If its the lip kit, its a mugen (style) front lip and an OEM rear lip... Sorry if its not da big badass Blitz y0!

And I plan on doing very much autoX this year. As soon as I get the car tuned, install the SRR LCA's, the new AGX's, and maybe the ES master bushing kit...

Oh yeah.. and the 17" BFG DR's should help too... ;)

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Apr 14 2004, 06:54 AM
And I plan on doing very much autoX this year. As soon as I get the car tuned, install the SRR LCA's, the new AGX's, and maybe the ES master bushing kit...

:roll: by the time you get around to getting that done :roll: ...

...the autocross season will be over.... :(

:p :D :lol:

I already have AGX's in front... I love them... :) I just need to finish the rears..

Yes the I/C and piping you see in the pics is for sale... $225 shipped!

And hopefully the downpipe will be done this weekend, and the ic piping will be on order next week.

I also have to sink some money into registering my new vehicle tomorrow... My 96 blazer.. :) And when I get it, its gettins plugs, wires, cap, rotor, oil change, fuel filter, air filter, HEPA filter, PCV, and all that good stuff... :)

And then AS SOON as its all going on, the dyno appointment gets made, and the tuning gets done. THEN ITS ON! :)

Back