Omni power rear lca (lower control arms)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

do the "racers" discount. what alot of autocrossers do that race there daily drivers is place tons of stickers on magnets so you can just take the big magnetic sheet off your car after your runs. Supposibily there is a company that will give you 500 or so if you win nationals with there parts on your car and there sticker clearly displayed. Or put them on, take a picture, send it to the company, then take the stickers off.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 23 2005, 12:31 PM
no kidding- A Teo is one of the fore-fathers of hybrid.honda-perf.org
[post=477553]Quoted post[/post]​

well if it's the same guy he's pretty cool. I've e-mailed back and forth with him several times in the last few days and he always responds right away.
I asked him to furth explain the price diff between the typeR and US arms and he responded with this

The price difference comes from the added complexity and larger amount
of material used when making the Type-R arm. Our alloy Type-R arms
start out as one solid piece of 3"x3" aluminum, while the regular US
version of our arms start out as a block that is 1/2 the size. A pair
of Type-R arms also takes a little over 4 hours to make because it
requires complex 3D contour machining. All these factors add up and
are factored into the higher price of the JDM/Type-R arm.

hope that answers your question about that
I sent my money in for a set today
with the racer discount the typeR's are 215 I believe
and they will through in a pair of heim joint endlinks with either set of arms for $25
I opted to not get those right now though as I'm just going to be running a stock gsr rear sway for this summer

Hey guys, just thought I'd chime in here. I am a distributor of Function7 parts and sell on ebay as well. While I do not have any Arm auctions currently, I can put one up for you guys at a cheaper price than the manufacture. Of course, if you want to skip ebay, you can buy direct from me. I'm still in the process of setting up my website to make sales however, so its all through email currently.

project.zum@gmail.com

Back