?? on Hondata s200/and boosting????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

96coupeb18

I am ordering a Hondata S200 system this week, I am going to definetly get the 3 step rev limit option, but I already have a FMU and Missing Link can I still run the Hondata system, and not using the boost option for my turbo setup and just use the FMU and missing link that I already have, thanks for any input

christ, NO!!!!

toss that fmu. get rid of the missing link. get the boost option.

that's the whole point of hondata- so you don't have to run those POS products that suck ass.

sell both, and get some larger injectors, and your golden.

Ok cool thanks needed to know that is why I asked?? Hate to be stupid but maybe I can sell the FMU and Missing Link for $200 to pay for that option.

Oh Yeah do I have to install a 3 Bar GM Map Sensor with the Hondata S2000 for boost or will the factory MAP handle the boost say up to 9-10 psi????

doubtful you will get 200.... but you might come pretty close. 50 for the missing link, 150 maybe for the fmu??? i dunno.. ebay is your friend. lol

but then, you still need larger injectors- like 440s or 550s

you dont need the 3 bar unless you go over 10.65 psi, right.

Ok well I will get some DSM injectors, since they are good and cheap, will my 95 teg gsr injector plugs and clips work, if not, what will I need to install those besides the resistor box. Oh Yeah were can I get a 1:1 Rising Rate Fuel Regulator from, since that is what Hondata says you need with the injectors

:D thanks for your help pissedoffsol

Originally posted by 96coupeb18@Oct 16 2003, 12:33 PM
Ok well I will get some DSM injectors, since they are good and cheap, will my 95 teg gsr injector plugs and clips work, if not, what will I need to install those besides the resistor box. Oh Yeah were can I get a 1:1 Rising Rate Fuel Regulator from, since that is what Hondata says you need with the injectors

:D thanks for your help pissedoffsol

yes the teg clips will work fine, but you will need to bore out the injector seals.

keep your stock fpr, it should work fine with the dsm's.

Originally posted by 96coupeb18@Oct 16 2003, 01:33 PM
Ok well I will get some DSM injectors, since they are good and cheap,

cheap yes. good? not really... hondata even has a thing on their site which goes on about how much they suck.

Originally posted by horsedangler@Oct 17 2003, 10:53 AM
i would recommend putting a big block 502 in it. Maybe with a carb. double barrel

i recommend you stop being a moron, or post somewhere else.

suspended for 3 days.

Originally posted by 96coupeb18@Oct 15 2003, 08:35 PM
Ok cool thanks needed to know that is why I asked?? Hate to be stupid but maybe I can sell the FMU and Missing Link for $200 to pay for that option.

Oh Yeah do I have to install a 3 Bar GM Map Sensor with the Hondata S2000 for boost or will the factory MAP handle the boost say up to 9-10 psi????

You'll probably get around $100 for your FMU and Missing link... I assume its a Vortech 12:1, right?

And the OEM Map Sensor can go to JUST UNDER 11 psi...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 16 2003, 02:26 PM-->
96coupeb18
@Oct 16 2003, 01:33 PM
Ok well I will get some DSM injectors, since they are good and cheap,

cheap yes. good? not really... hondata even has a thing on their site which goes on about how much they suck.

ehh hondata can suck it :)

look up all the successful 275-300 whp setups on honda-tech using dsm injectors

From my personal experience, they work great :thumbsup:

Originally posted by SolReaver@Oct 17 2003, 07:18 PM
From my personal experience, they work great :thumbsup:

yes, but aren't using hondata either.... Perhpas uberdata reacts differently to them.

:shrug2:

Back