On right now-Gangland:In the Military

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Do you know that the parent gangs of Surenos and Nortenos, The Mexican Mafia or La Eme and La Nuestro Familia or La Ene, respectively, have a kill on site relationship? Fail to live up to that and you die by the hands of your own "family"
You already know how this hits home for me...

I guess to put it bluntly, i don't trust the moral integrity of gangbangers. it may be a stereotype, but if they are flashing types and posting graffiti, i don't know how well they are upholding the standards of good people, let alone good soldiers.

Iraqi's typically just write in arabic along the lines of: "Saddam's mother was a goat" or "Hate America" or "Sunnis are doo-doo heads". Not gang related. I used to have a 10-page paper on graffiti and its' context.

One of my good friends is a graffiti artist. He's a fat white kid from South Jersey. But what he does is art. If I tag NF14/MS13/AB12/etc. on a wall it doesn't make me an artist. It makes me a jackass.

One of my good friends is a graffiti artist. He's a fat white kid from South Jersey. But what he does is art. If I tag NF14/MS13/AB12/etc. on a wall it doesn't make me an artist. It makes me a jackass.
exactly. i hate people who scratch up atms, newpapers boxes, and anything plastic or glass. they deserve to die right there on the streets. scratching shit up means nothing and is annoying.

And if you keep comparing bored school kids to destructive teenagers / adults, you'll next compare babies that shit their diapers to gang bangers.

And you'll reach a Celerity Level of Intolerance (The CLI) wherein you find that human beings are just disgusting.

And if you keep comparing bored school kids to destructive teenagers / adults, you'll next compare babies that shit their diapers to gang bangers.

And you'll reach a Celerity Level of Intolerance (The CLI) wherein you find that human beings are just disgusting.
I've known that for a very long time. You and myself included.

I'm 95% evanescence of ill regard towards children, liberals and europeans. I'm basically a concentration of misanthropy that can actually affect the physical presence of keyboard buttons. The other 5% is a remote control cadaver that is animated by a magical cocktail of Pepto Bismol, Tums and Marlboro menthols.

I'm 95% evanescence of ill regard towards children, liberals and europeans. I'm basically a concentration of misanthropy that can actually affect the physical presence of keyboard buttons. The other 5% is a remote control cadaver that is animated by a magical cocktail of Pepto Bismol, Tums and Marlboro menthols.
That use to be me only with Marboro 27s or Virginia Blends. I quit and the first part turned out to be acid reflux and stomach ulcers.

But, am I comparing or am I showing the reality of the situation?

It's the latter. You can't say that people who "scratch shit up" need to die unless you include all people who do that, otherwise you're setting a double standard. If you're against graffiti, you're against it. You can't say "I'm against gang graffiti but I don't mind other graffiti". It's all defacement.
That's in the eye of the beholder. A tagged mural on a wall is not the same as some letters and numbers.

ok, i just watched this and it answered quite a few questions.

1) the gangbangers don't go in thinking, "i'm going to be a better banger". this is way off. they go to go or get away from the gang.

2) if the bangers stop vandalizing shit, let them be in the military. if they work hard, whatever.

3) learning military tactics is nothing new. look who killed kennedy, fucking marines. look who shot people in the texas tower. more marines. shit, we should be more worried about marines killing people.

4) most of the gangsters that are causing problems come from illegal mexicans. we wouldn't have to worry about nortenos and surenos if we had better immigration laws, but this is a whole thread to have that discussion.

moral of the story, gangs have very unoriginal names. northerners/southerners/el campo. wow.

Back