On the road to being a citizen!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
well for the HS guys who know me better than some I ve got some news. I just came from an attorney's office. It cost me $150 to talk to him. I brought my fiance and my employer. I've doing side jobs for him for awhile now.
Anyway the deal is that i turn myslef in and go before a judge. i bring my attorney and package that we have put together. this includes affadavits from everyone that knows me,scholl records,driving history etc. anything that shows what kind of person that i am and that i have been here for at least 10 years. When i go before a judge, the way i wont get deported is because i will demonstrate that i have ties to the US. I live here, i'm married and my wife will have emotional stress,pretty much that this is my home. Which it is since i've been here for at least 17 yrs. and i'm 22.
Heres the catch. well its not a catch its a problem for me. I need $10,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont have that kind of money!:eek:
i'm geting married , i pay $800 for bills, just bought a crx shell that needs a motor, and i dont have a real job! I'm making enough money to get me by and thats it. And that because Mr Tom(employer) has alot of things to do around his house! had it not been for him i would be in a world of shit.
GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!
Remember when i said i brought my employer to help me with this attorney? well he's a geologist and deals with somilar government/paperwork stuff everyday. He did not hesitate to pay my bill!!!!! YES he told me its ok and that i should go forward with it. He payed it right their on the spot. 10,000 smackers! I had tears coming out of my eyes^_^. My fiance was crying. I used to get alot of people that said they would help me and never return a phone call. He stood up for me and was willing to help me pay this large amount for me to become a resident alien.
I just though i would tel you guys since i do consider you all my friends. I'm real excited beacause the resident alien card will allow me to work at home Depot(anywhere really) file for taxes,get taxes,get loans,etc AND be able to drive my rex legally^_^^_^^_^ ahh i can feel it now. the wind in my hair as vtec kicks in..ahhhhhhh.
And way figured i'd share my excitement. later
-----Abel

Last edited:
fees. everything covered up until its over. I'll have to pay 170 and my attorney's trip expenses. which will hopefully only be one night. rental car, gas ,, that crap. it wont ne more than 300 bucks. at least i hope not. i'm excited yet scared at the same time. i'm gonn work out a payment plan hopefully tomm.

Wow. I've never heard of expenses like that to become a resident alien or a citizen, but congratulations on this next step!

Calesta said:
Wow. I've never heard of expenses like that to become a resident alien or a citizen, but congratulations on this next step!

neither did i.:eek: My dad isnt very happy about it either. i mean damn $10,000! My dad says thats too much but then again its a step forward. My girl isnt happy with the price either but she knows that the end result will be far greater. And i know that too......... but damn 10K? i'm still shocked:mellow: Thanks guys for the support. Why do you think i have no mercy for the homeless. if my dad can do what he did to get us where we are now. Shit man, homeless poeple have it easy for what my dad has gone through.

TurboMirage said:
thats awesome taco. you're a cool guy. :)

thanks guys. thanks for the compliment turbomirage. i'm the type that will do almost anything to help someone out. even though i dont know some of you personally i can still tell alot just by reading you guys' post. The majority of my posts are for entertaining purposes:rolleyes: but i still give my little knowledge when asked. again this is a big deal for me and my fiance and i'm really thrilled to think that soon i will become a ''legal alien''.:lol:

Back