on this day in 1963

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Have you ever been to Dallas where he was shot?

I was there once, pretty creepy. That picket fence spot is damn close to the road.

Check it out if you have time. That 1 block seems to be stuck in 1963 :lmao:

The Truth Is Out There... I Want to Believe...:ph34r: -Fox Mulder

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!!! -Col. Nathan R. Jessep

:ph34r: There was more than one shooter...:ph34r:

did you happen to see that history channel special (histories mysteries or something) where they prove that it was certainly "possible" that one bullet was able to kill jfk and hit the secretary in front of him.
Missing Files: The JFK Assassination DVD

i think thats the one...

try to catch it if you haven't seen it.
It was VERY convincing, backed by some true real-world testing and study of the films and pictures of the actual assignation

did you happen to see that history channel special (histories mysteries or something) where they prove that it was certainly "possible" that one bullet was able to kill jfk and hit the secretary in front of him.
Missing Files: The JFK Assassination DVD

i think thats the one...

try to catch it if you haven't seen it.
It was VERY convincing, backed by some true real-world testing and study of the films and pictures of the actual assignation
:werd: ive seen that a few times
definatly put a lot of the theories to rest... they recreated the event about as exactly as possible and were able to pull off the exact same shot with the same type of gun and the same type of ammo... the wounds were almost identical to the real incident... pretty much proved beyond any reasonable doubt that the "magic bullet" conspiracy theory is bullshit... remember kids, Oswald didnt have to be a master marksman to pull of that shot one time... he only needed to point the gun in the right direction and pull the trigger at the right time... the rest pretty much took care of itself

I work less than 2 blocks from that building. needless to say...ive never been there.

one of my history teachers was actually part of that investigation and he said that the amount of evidence against oswald was staggering. There might have been other people involved in the murder, but oswald was the shooter.

Oswald was also a Marine marksman. the dude could fire a gun.
absolutely... all im saying is its a hell of a lot harder to recreate a shot with all of the variables in place than it is to make the original

Sure he could fire a gun, but there were 3 shots fired. Not even the most highly trained professionals could not pull off the speed or accuracy of a the bolt action rifle he used.. To shoot the rifle 3 times in the time span is incredible in its own, add to that the fact that he hit him twice.... fuck that. Its obvious there were more than one shooter, and its obvious more than one shooter shot him... "back and to the left".

The mob and/or cia did it. How convienent that at the time when JFK was "cleaning up" the cia and putting a lot of pressure on the mob that he gets shot..

JFK wasn't corrupt enough to stay alive. He was one of the last presidents who wasn't a puppet of the multi-national corporate omni-power. CIA, mafia, illuminati, call them what you may, it's too late to stop them now. Join up or be eradicated cockroaches. Take the beasts mark on your forehead. Trade your soul to be socially secure.
Uncle Sam - "I want YOU to be a consumer drone for our fascist corporation" :mellow:

Last edited:
Sure he could fire a gun, but there were 3 shots fired. Not even the most highly trained professionals could not pull off the speed or accuracy of a the bolt action rifle he used.. To shoot the rifle 3 times in the time span is incredible in its own, add to that the fact that he hit him twice.... fuck that. Its obvious there were more than one shooter, and its obvious more than one shooter shot him... "back and to the left".

The mob and/or cia did it. How convienent that at the time when JFK was "cleaning up" the cia and putting a lot of pressure on the mob that he gets shot..

watch that video i linked above.

it will change your mind.

Lol. You really do make me laugh Sean. Oswald fired three shots. You have to remember, that he only has to fire TWO shots in the time period though. Its not surprising he got the shots off in that time period.

Now, there might be more too the assassination, but Oswald is the one who shot him. End of story.

you're right, i understand that. But, He HARDLY passed as a sharpshooter (scored 2 points higher than the minimum recquired) though. On top of that, aiming takes more than .1 seconds, but numbers aside, Oswald didnt shoot the fatal shot which is what i was really trying to get at, but executed poorly. Wheres the video for that? :)

B, i would watch it but im on my mom's laptop that the school gave her (teacher) so she doenst have many plug ins... and im at my grandparents house... Do they "explain" the head shot? I watched something on the discovery channel where they re-did the magic bullet with these molds and a guy on a crane.

Back