On Track Karting, woo hoo closer to home

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
Yep that's right no more long drive to Windsor, there's gonna be a kart track in Wallingford.
wooo hoooooooooo. in my home town.

here's the info.
http://ontrackkarting.com/

On Track Karting, Inc. has just leased a 63,000 square foot facility located at 984 North Colony Road (Route 5) in Wallingford, just south of the Wilbur Cross Parkway (Route 15).

Over the next several months, we will be upgrading this facility and installing a 1,700 foot-long track, so get ready for the thrill of one of the largest and most competitive indoor kart tracks on the east coast!

Like our facility, this website is currently under construction, so please stop back soon for updates on our progress and more information about our grand openning (we are currently targeting late February/early March). Stay tuned!

That'll be nice...

I haven't been to Kart Trak in a while because it is a long drive for a night of fun...10 minutes beats 30-40 anyday...

sweet!!!

funny, KartTrak is closer to me than wallingford though :)

mmmmmm IRON CHEF :)

i like the track layout... now as long as the karts dont suck this could kick ass :)

Quoted post[/post]]
i like the track layout... now as long as the karts dont suck this could kick ass :)

E. you might know more on this than me, but they are Sodi (european company) karts

--
Found this info
Formula Karts for the Adult Racer

Our Sodi karts are NOT the typical fun karts that are seen at most locations. These speed demons are everything you don't think of when you hear the work "Go-kart". They are real European racing karts with Honda 200 CC, 6.5HP engines. With its integral strong protection, Sodi's pro-line karts ensure high security to drivers of all skill levels.

The Kart Specifications

* 200 CC Honda Engine
* Racing Slick Tires
* Twin Piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes
* Upholstered Adjustable Seats

http://www.sodikart.com/

drove by this place the other day... still not open but they are aiming for late feb early march
just kicking this back up to keep an eye on it :)

Back