On Track Karting, woo hoo closer to home

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

k, i hate yall...ya never wanna meet in texas...always in CT, MD, NJ or some other yank state. WE GOT PLENTY OF ROOM DOWN HERE.

mother fucker
place still isnt open
now they are shooting for late april early may
:cry:
im gunna have to see if i can see anything next time im down there.... this better end up being worth the wait :cry:

they have a few pics up of the track and construction progress
looks fucking nasty.... 1000x better than windsor

saw a commercial for it today, also swung by to take a look and it does look like a nice track

ill check next time im down there... forgot to drive by this weekend

I drove buy it today, they had moving trucks and cars infront of the building...so my guess is it's going to open up soon.

drove through the lot this morning on my way to work... doesnt look open... they have a sign up saying it will be open in may... so hopefully something will be hapening very soon

just called today

<span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%">THEY'RE OPEN!!!!!!! </span></span>

today is their first day...

im pretty damn sure im heading down there tonight :)

time to call some friends :mrgreen:

ok maybe this weekend then

Quoted post[/post]]
ill say it again...lucky mother fuckers.

i keep finding info on this place....
TBC Indoor Racing
8625 N Stemmons Fwy
Dallas, TX 75247-3701

Exit I35E at Regal Row, and the facility is on the west side of the freeway.

but everything im finding is a few years old... so it might not be there any more.... there must be some indoor kart places somewhere in the DFW area

I know where that is and its just plain not fun. My girl friend at the time had her 16th b-day there.

Youd think for the biggest indoor racing facility itd be a lot better. The place in general is nice, but running the karts there was just no fun....i had more fun at speedzone alone.

Another thing, i think i meant to post my first reply in this topic somewhere else (like a hondswap meet or something like that) and i saw NE and posted in this topic. Doesnt change the fact that the 2 places to kart in dallas suck (well theres three, but its a batting cages with 20 y.o. karts)

Back