one freaking fugly hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92dxhatch

gallery_36906_353_1675.jpg

gallery_36906_353_12418.jpg

enjoy this gayness

Except for the side skirts and the wide body kit, i kinda like it.... I am sad to say...

Yeah, but the whole "hatch" thing is kinda useless - He clearly shaved the whole liftback - along with everything else. I don't know, RSX tailights and headlights belong on an RSX. then again, I've never been known as much of a show-car person.

Quoted post[/post]]
Except for the side skirts and the wide body kit, i kinda like it.... I am sad to say...

Hell, I'm not sad to say.. I like it just fine. The rsx rear is teh sexxxxxy.. Not sure about the headlights, but the factory headlights on those hatches blow monkey nuts anyway. I like the RSX ones better.

The side skirts and wide body kit must go though. Maybe if it was a true widebody, where it looked stock but wider, it would get a perfect 10 from me.

But it doesn't, so it won't.. it gets a solid 7, just because those side skirts are just that fugly.

yeah i actually kinda like it. the headlights might be a little much and i'm not too fond of show cars but i don't think it looks bad. nice body work too. just something i wouldn't invest my money to do.

Its unique and I like it. How many hatches do you see with RSX conversions? now the hotness would be if it had a RSX engine in it lol!

i like it but, non-functional hood scoops= :thumbsdown:

and it woulda been nice to keep the hatch functional.

05 headlights would have looked cleaner.

My only gripe is the non-functioning hatch. Make the hatch functional and I'd rock it in a minute.

Quoted post[/post]]
ring... ring....ring hey bat man some one stole the car, they painted it silver and put th3y g3y wide body on it.

Oh, so it's okay to put a EK front on an EG hatch but the second someone does something that's actually impressive you bash it?

Hypocrite.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
ring... ring....ring hey bat man some one stole the car, they painted it silver and put th3y g3y wide body on it.

Oh, so it's okay to put a EK front on an EG hatch but the second someone does something that's actually impressive you bash it?

Hypocrite.

yea well ek front is a direct swap minus core support but yea i guess i am a hypocrite

Back