One Hose Left.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlowRider

Ok. I am down to my last few problems. I need answers for this and my timing question. I Put a 97 b18b1 in my 94 civic dx. It runs. There is a blck can on the firewall. Says OVC on it..I know that the small hose goes to the sensor on the top of the Intake manifold. But there is a little bit bigger hose right next to it and I cant find the spot for it. Now when I removed my stock engine I labled everything. The label for the hose I put on was front throttle body..But there isnt a spot on this throttle body for it. And the lables where from last summer so I forgot where it came from.. What should I do with it or where does this go...

I looked on the old DX engine there is a extra nipple on the throttle body where it went but the integra one doesnt have that nipple..

got a camera?

Take some pics of it, I thought all the teg TBs had that nipple. At least obd1 and 0 do.

Worse comes to worse, you need another TB or to bypass the line somewhere.

you do not need it same thing happend to me it went to the throttle body on your factory motor just plug it of with a screw and hide it that way they cant knock you if you have inspection will not throw codes and is ok to run just cap it off

Back