One more try

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok...best of luck to ya budd...i am just searching for info for my swap....didn't wanna puke on yer thread. sorry

Originally posted by Incredib1e@Jan 27 2004, 06:19 PM
really Rockaway is 45-60 mins from the Holland? I've made it in like 30 from where I live.

Yeah, its like 45-60min from my house and I'm like 10-15 mins from the mall.

the Mall, I live right in central jersey so every mall is close by. Woodbridge or something? Na its ok if you puke on my thread, use it to your own will. I found my motor and I'm not going to pick it up today. Have it home by 8 or 9
Someone help that guy with finding a motor. haha

Well, I got screwed. Its a good thing I didn't send my money down there, cuz this fuckin kid gave me the adress to a vacant house. I guess he thinks he can get their mail. Well its a good thing I didn't send that shit cuz then I would have had to kill this fool.

that blows :(

glad you didnt get fucked over though :)

dude...email me...i will give you a # to a cple of good guys that deal in hondas and acuras...not out to make a mint..

Yea this sucks, seems like I just have the shittiest luck possible. Got ripped off by the junkyard and now by this kid. I guess I should have known the deal was to good to be true. 99' B18b with GSR tranny and LSD for 1100 picked up I dunno that is kinda what I wanted too, I was fuckin excited when I was drivin down there

haha for nothin.

your lucky, If my b18b block is in good condition you can have it for real cheap, the tranny may be ok, I'll have to check on it though, the head is cracked so forget about a complete swap. I live about 25-30 minutes from woodbride so you could pick it up. I still have to go get some shit out ove the car anyway.

Ok this is some wierd shit. Today the kid writes me an email saying that he's not screwing me the reason he hasn't picked up his phone is he lost it. or it was stolen. Do you know anyone who would go to that much trouble to rip someone off? That is just crazy I hope he will do COD then because there is no way that I'm gonna send my money in the mail.

JUST a Bump for the night what to know what you think about the last post

tell him you will personally go out there and pick it up .... if he says no ... then tell him to fuck off

and if you do go ... bring a friend or 2 along... incase he tries being stupid

I did go out there personally. I told him I would and he was like yea thats fine, I'll be at work until 4 just let me know when your coming.

welp then head out ... but bring a friend along just incase

Back