one of my nuts hurts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn.....i didnt think about it...if the doc says its an std then shes geting checked and if she has it.....she is going back to venezuela on a plantain boat....or ill call imigration on her.....but i doubt it....she is always with me....or at work....god i hate you B....

Originally posted by formby@Jul 5 2005, 03:53 PM
damn.....i didnt think about it...if the doc says its an std then shes geting checked and if she has it.....she is going back to venezuela on a plantain boat....or ill call imigration on her.....but i doubt it....she is always with me....or at work....god i hate you B....
[post=520921]Quoted post[/post]​

kill her now, ask questions later :ph34r: :D

Originally posted by formby@Jul 5 2005, 12:54 PM
i just wanted to know if anyone had this happen to them...i already made a doctors appointment
[post=520888]Quoted post[/post]​

I was just joking with you. I just thought it was funny that you were asking motorheads if they've ever had problems with their wedding tackle. :)

Good luck at your appointment. My cousin (way back when we were kids) had a twisted testicle. VERY painful, but nothing too serious in the long run.

Damn Formby....
That dont sound too good....Maybe B's Right....who knows...nahhh..jk.

shit...---> Just hope you get better or SE JODIO tu wife....No more of that good stuff for awhile..

Hope you feel better BRO...

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 5 2005, 05:06 PM
:lmao:

This thread is funny...
[post=520932]Quoted post[/post]​

How is this thread FUNNY......?
I dont see nothing funny about it.......

THen again....yeah you're right.... :lol:

well i just spoke to my close friend and he told me that he got it once....his best friend had it bad, and the guy that sold him his insurance got it....its like a urine infection....

Originally posted by formby@Jul 5 2005, 02:09 PM
and the guy that sold him his insurance got it
[post=520939]Quoted post[/post]​

baahahahaha THAT is why this thread is funny.

i'm poor......and if i did get it would cost me more than 250 a month....and my job doesnt provide it...small company

I dont know about Florida, but here in Buffalo they have what they call FAMILY health Plus....It goes by your income....I dont qualify because i make too much but if you make under 35grand or something a year you qualify.. from WHat i heard all you pay is about $30/month...

i need something....this might cost me alot

Originally posted by formby@Jul 5 2005, 02:14 PM
i'm poor......and if i did get it would cost me more than 250 a month....and my job doesnt provide it...small company
[post=520942]Quoted post[/post]​

That sucks, y0. I got dental, health, and vision all company paid...

Originally posted by formby@Jul 5 2005, 03:14 PM
[post=520942]Quoted post[/post]​

shit Im poor too, but I have no excuse when it comes to my life.

Originally posted by formby@Jul 5 2005, 05:17 PM
i need something....this might cost me alot
[post=520948]Quoted post[/post]​

bahahha...sell your NUT when they chop it off....bahahhaha..I just had to add this to it...sorry....lol..... :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by formby@Jul 5 2005, 03:33 PM
never heard of tomcats......but i dont feel so good.....
[post=520960]Quoted post[/post]​

rent it

Back