One of our members,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

And I think we can solve it.

Airjockie is a hard workin' man. He works 8 days a damned week then skips sleep in order to get alittle more work in on the cars before finally passing out - Frequently underneath a car - Before he goes back to work.

Welll he's sick. He's sick of it.

Today, Saturday the 25th, We're going out to a bar and getting out years of teen angst and we're getting back at God almighty. So if any of you Connecticut (or parts harkened to) can, We gotta show our support for the old Airster, by doing an old fashioned bar-crawl tonight in Lovely Downtown Shelton, Connecticut.

Well, it may not be lovely, but it is downtown.

We've got lots of quality places, all within a short walk (like, 18 bars). Designated driver (ooo you can pass out in my Civic), and an afterparty with places to sleep and drinks to be drunk will be provided.

So I guess at around 8:00pm, We'll be meeting at Sheltons bar in .. Shelton. On the corner of Long Hill and Center Street (rt 108).

If you wanna meet up with us and have a good time, celebrating the insanity that only a group of Honda owners can provide, Gimme a ring.. 203-543-1123.

-> Steve

hehe....I really hate to say it....uhmmm...I love to say it...but the first few bars we hit last night were shit-holes.....Hot shots was OK, good food, crappy dat, bent cue sticks, but a few cuties there.....I would go again...sometime....

The second place we went was a Joke...some wanna-be bar called Illusions.......man that place sucked.....I have never seen so many dorks, fags, wannabes, mentally retarded, stupid, posers, in one place. Now I am from New Mexico, I used to go to COUNTRY bars, and I always had fun...but this place was totally ghey.....only about 5% of yhe patrons were actually over 21 years old, everyone else was stupid urban kid that felt they had the need to be a cowboy poser.....they all looked completely like dorks......what kind of a funky line dance were they trying to dance... ........... ...................... ...........Words almost escape me from the stupid, dorky posers that were there. I kinda wish that place would get all of those posers in there and arrest all of them, and send them to Texas where they should be....where the Texans can play with them, and do what needs to be done to make them human again. Granted there were a few hotties there, but they were all underage....jailbait......

Now the last place.....the one where Celerity just mentioned......OMFG.......I am deffinatety going there again.....(hopeing the wife don't find this post)........I think I almost fell in love with the female bartender on first sight......she was the hottest BOMBSHELL that I have seen in a while.....Chinese....and the perfect lowcut shirt that showed some of the nicest...uhhm...perfect....large....errr...big...tits...that I have ever seen on an asian woman....(Sorry Kaori)....I'm not a big tit woman hunter...I like the small perky, firm type......but these ones...holey cow....I almost converted last night.....into many things.....
And the Other Bartender, had bigger boobs, and a tighter shirt.....and was OK to my standards....I would hit it if I had the chance. The music was rocking, and good, and LOUD, I give that bar a rocking huge thumbsup....And I almost can't wait to go again.........but I also want to check out a few other places as well, and do a little bar hopping around the area.....

But...I got to do a lot of work to the car tommorrow....more work than I have done all week...and thats really a lot.....plus I also have to clean up the tools, load up and prep the CRX for Sundays autocross...where I will try to blow up my engine again, and smoke the tires as much as I can...and not let anyone but me get FTD.......

So we're going to hang out at Shelton's all night then? And how are the guys there? Any eye candy for me? lol.

Originally posted by Celerity@Oct 25 2003, 03:42 AM
We've got lots of quality places, all within a short walk (like, 18 bars).

Ummm Steve, after Clayton's bar review... I have to question your taste and level of standards now. :p

;)

You've been questioning my standards and tastes for a year :)

These places are really nice. As far as eye candy for the female interests, I think Jeff and I are the best looking people in the valley :) But who knows? You know that I feel that any good looking guy in a bar, and any bad looking guy is ... well... hard on the eyes. So I have no input to offer here.

I'm unlovable, Chris has better women at home, And I saw Clayton's best moves last night. Trust, We're going home alone. So I just rather go out with a bunch of friends, and have a good time with a bunch of friends.

-> Steve

Haha. Okay. As long as I don't hear the theme from Deliverance in the background while I'm in Shelton tonight... all's good. :D

EDIT: Not dressing up and keeping my running shoes on. B)

doh! saw this thread too late.... :(

and to think, i did jack shit tonight :( lora was sick or soemthing... and bill went out with shannon... and E was in his pajamas until 1030 pm.... lol

I still hold to it that Shelton rocks. I'm such a Valley-ite.

Yeah, some scummy bars, some nice bars, even an upscale non-smoking bar (which for two poor smokers, we spent a lot of time in)

All in all, a good time to be had. Think of how many places we turned down for stupid reasons: The girls weren't good looking enough ?

Oh man... I guess we'll shoot for New Haven next time.

-> Steve

God I hate New Haven.

baaaaaaahhhhhhh! you guys went to illusions...maybe next time you'll come up to bristAAAAAAl and you guys can hit up the bRass pony...hahahah

Originally posted by Celerity@Oct 26 2003, 03:04 AM

Think of how many places we turned down for stupid reasons: The girls weren't good looking enough ?

or the fact i COULDNT get in anywhere. :lol:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Oct 26 2003, 04:19 PM
the bRass pony is infinatly better than illusions

and the pony sucks

I am glad I can say that I have never been to the pony. I still think it would do better about 8 miles down the road in Terryville.

lmao, cheap shot on t-ville. Well, If Connecticut was composed of a body, terryville would be the asshole of the state.

Originally posted by Celerity@Oct 25 2003, 02:42 AM
One of our members,, Has a horrible problem

I think that he has another horrible problem... that those closest to him have a comprehension problem, particularly our Shelton tour guide. LOL! Clayton likes his beer, being able to check out some good-looking females and he likes good music in the background. Read his review of Friday night's activities. No place we went to on Saturday night came at all close to what he wanted.

Maybe we could try this again this coming weekend in New Haven. We need to find out where the cute Yalie chicks hang out, and we need a place that is more accepting of Chris.

Edit: Adding a link of New Haven nightclubs. Nothing for Chris though. :(

http://www.clubct.com/newhaven.htm

shbooms and the atrium up here are being relocated, so that a no go for a couple of months. worcester is trying to decide where it wants to put the big ass courthouse to serve as a central branch for mass.... its right in the general area of those two clubs.

This weekend this girl Sarah invited me out to clubs. Now Sarah is a wonderful girl, but not my type.

But boy, is she HOTTT

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Oct 29 2003, 12:49 AM
This weekend this girl Sarah invited me out to clubs. Now Sarah is a wonderful girl, but not my type.

But boy, is she HOTTT

-> Steve

Perfect. So the two of you can take Clayton clubbing in New Haven. Clayton can report back to us on Sarah's true hotness.

Back