One of our members,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Celerity@Oct 29 2003, 01:16 AM
I gotta learn to dance.

-> Steve

You do like music, don't you? It's not rocket science. Just move to the beat in a simple manner. Anything more, and you'll embarrass her.

So how is she NOT your type? lol.

So how is she NOT your type? lol.

If you , ma'am, were my wife I would poison your tea!

She's loaded with piercings and tattoos. Really nice girl though. Great body, shame it's full of metal scrap.

She represents every bad thing I find in women - Tons of makeup, piercings, tattoos and greezy hair (She looks like that chick in Gone in 60 Seconds, with tons of metal shit in her face)

And me ? I'm totally not her type. She doesn't realise it yet. I did the usual - Invited her to the races, told her I'm a car nut, yadda yadda.. She doesn't like cars. She got in an accident at age 17 (shes 24) and everyone in the car but her died in horrible ways. So now she says she gets panicked going over 40, and she can't be on the highway even as a passenger. She walks to work because she says she'll never get a licence. She has never had one.

Talk about opposites, eh ?

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Oct 29 2003, 01:48 AM
So now she says she gets panicked going over 40, and she can't be on the highway even as a passenger. She walks to work because she says she'll never get a licence. She has never had one.

Talk about opposites, eh ?

-> Steve

Well it'd be easy to get rid of her, just give her a ride on the highway sometime. She's worse than Sue about cars then.

So you met her, saw all the makeup, piercings, tattoos and greezy hair... and so you were running away from her, when she forced you to take her phone number? Haha.

Winston Churchill line:

"If you sir, were my husband, I would poison your tea!"

"And if you, ma'am were my wife I'd drink it!"

-> Steve

Back