One of the best top 5 all motor vids of all time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
This is one of the best all motor vids of all times. It has streeet racing, dynos, drag racing at the track and alot more. plus it is made by pacman the guy from HT with the k20 crx with itbs :blink: ... Here you go ladies have fun cLiCkY. Plus it has Dj Tiesto- as the rush comes(or motorcycle...i think that was one of b's mixes of the week :D )

Any one who trailers a fuckin car to the street drags is a joke. dont care how fast they go.

I think the video is tight and definatly one of my favorite i have seen in a while. And itb's are individual throttle bodies... which means no intake manifold just 4 throttle bodies.

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Nov 25 2004, 09:39 PM
And itb's are individual throttle bodies... which means no intake manifold just 4 throttle bodies.
[post=422303]Quoted post[/post]​

You are right..... to a point. Individual throttle bodies means one throttle body per intake port, it's possible for them to be contained in a manifold for a turbo application. They enhance throttle response immensely as compared to a regular intake manifold.

that vid sucked. you can't see half the shit going on.
when will people realize that night time/low light + dv cameras = bad?

get a camera with freakin night mode.

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Nov 25 2004, 07:41 PM
k20+itb's= :worthy:
[post=422256]Quoted post[/post]​

where was that? I didnt see a K20?

In the crx with the reverse lights on... and i think it is a nice video one of the better ones that have been posted in a while.

believe or not; pacman and his brother got banned from HT.

Originally posted by PhyRe@Nov 26 2004, 01:43 PM
wow. my boy is obsesed with itb on the k20 and now i see why. how do you filter those?
[post=422543]Quoted post[/post]​

one air filter for each throttle body or a manifold/airbox(like what TWM sells).

this is not a k20 but its a 4age from a toyota corolla:
4AGE-20V.JPG

i agree with the camera shit...whoever filming it sucked...i liked the k20 crx though...very powerful car.

i found t funny that they were running slicks at the illegals.. like ubt said, people that trailor their car to the illegals are teh ghey.

out of curiousity, why was pacman banned from h-t?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back