One of the Sexiest Civics In Town

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

IMG_8504.jpg

IMG_8552.jpg

IMG_8554.jpg

IMG_8569.jpg

IMG_8576.jpg

Here are some more pictures from last night

IMG_8455.jpg

IMG_8457.jpg

IMG_8458.jpg

IMG_8459.jpg

IMG_8465.jpg

IMG_8470.jpg

IMG_8475.jpg

IMG_8478.jpg

IMG_8496.jpg

IMG_8497.jpg

IMG_8507.jpg

IMG_8509.jpg

IMG_8522.jpg

IMG_8542.jpg

IMG_8553.jpg

IMG_8555.jpg

IMG_8570.jpg

IMG_8577.jpg

Pretty sweet, but he needs to replace that D-series with a K. (He could have for how much he's dumped into the exterior of that car)

Quoted post[/post]]
Pretty sweet, but he needs to replace that D-series with a K. (He could have for how much he's dumped into the exterior of that car)

Yeah he has about 6K in the outside of the car.. And all the other parts do do that swap well within the budget all of his exterior work. He should roll a shit box and put a K series in it on stock steelies. That would be hard. Some people like alot of style with just a little bit of speed.

I do think the car looks badass, but being fast >>> looking fast IMO. Then again this is coming from me who has a $1000 CRX with rust holes in the doors with over $4k in it....:)

i'm still not feeling the big lip. it kinda makes it look like a turbo'd zamboni.

but i love seeing high school kids with brand new cars. thank you daddy!

Quoted post[/post]]
I do think the car looks badass, but being fast >>> looking fast IMO. Then again this is coming from me who has a $1000 CRX with rust holes in the doors with over $4k in it....:)

Your talking to a guy who made his shit box EF run a 12. On some bad ass 155/80/13's on it. (Slicks on front :) )

No I understand the whole fast > looks. But this car has a great combination. It should make around 225-250whp and thats enough really for anyone with FWD to enjoy on the street. Anymore than that its pretty useless on the roads.

He is looking to sell it for around 10-12K right now for everything how it sits. He wants a Bike now.

Not a fan of unpainted carbon fiber, but clean car nonetheless.

Back