one of you texas boys should buy this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

180k sounds fair for it

sounds like the size of my house which they were asking 220k for and its 1/4 mile from the beach.

that IS a lot cheaper than here

a 1100sqft house would go for that up here with no kind of land

that house depending on the yard would go for a minimum of 500k up here probly closer to 750

i moved out at 18. when did you leave the 'rents?

the better question is, what do you OWN?

good volley, GAME POINT...

i'm starting to hate everyone thats even remotely associated with the real estate market...

Umm... in TX you can buy a BRAND NEW 1500 sq ft house w/ .3 acres of land for $125k... Thats not a great deal... Although in Ft Worth, it depends on where it is...

lol

lets not count credit card companies either :p

luckily for me all my shit is paid for :p
then again, i dont have much shit :wink:

180K could have got me a house with heated swiming pool, 2 car garage, hottub in masterbedroom, hardwood floors thruout. 4-5 bedroom 3-4 bathroom.

TX is dirt cheap, well, FT Worth is one of the higher cost of living areas IMO in TX.

still, that same house B listed would be pushing 350-450K here.

Ft Worthless? No way... not even close. Maybe Coppell (Dallas) or Austin.

Quoted post[/post]]
180K could have got me a house with heated swiming pool, 2 car garage, hottub in masterbedroom, hardwood floors thruout. 4-5 bedroom 3-4 bathroom.

TX is dirt cheap, well, FT Worth is one of the higher cost of living areas IMO in TX.

still, that same house B listed would be pushing 350-450K here.

Maybe where I live in FL. Not up in MD, unless it's between a gun store, liquor store, and crack house.

Back