One-Piece front ends

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BoostedDB8

Looking for race only front one-piece front ends for a DC made in carbon fiber. What shop can i get one from and how much are they going for?

hella expensive...and no one just sells them...its gonna be something specially made.

They are usually made of fiberglass.. and they are used mostly for dragsters. Try drag-type web sites?

1 they are 100% not stree legal. period the have none of the crash rating neede so don't run it on the street.
second its gonna be over 1200

Plus the crash testing is not what makes them illegal, but I think a lack of headlights and turnsignals is the ACTUAL reason... period.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
read the link its 675 for fiberglass and call for a quote on cf plus shipping
learn to read
:werd: eg6sir, who's ass did you pull $1200 out of?!
first off..i wasnt the one who said over 1200... it even says on there.... CF front end.. now 700.. why would i say it was 1200... i meant over $1200??...like a question.. ya know.. like how is it over 1200 if on the site it says 675 or 700 or what ever...

Sorry bout that bro, I stand corrected, I see what you meant by that statement/question now.

1 they are 100% not stree legal. period the have none of the crash rating neede so don't run it on the street.
second its gonna be over 1200

what?
everything aftermarket says FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY...
body kits, fiberglass hoods, fenders etc etc...

i would mount some headlights and markers in it and run it on the street but thats just me...

yeah, i get the impression that hcivic called em

Quoted post[/post]]

what?
everything aftermarket says FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY...
body kits, fiberglass hoods, fenders etc etc...

i would mount some headlights and markers in it and run it on the street but thats just me...
a friend of mine had an EG w/ a one piece front and drove on the streets everyday/night...he cut out holes just for the headlights.. he sold it that way..and to this day i still see it driving around town with the same front end on it...just in worse condition, cuz the kid he sold it to doesnt know how to take care of it...

Back