ONLINE LSD?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm not downloading and running some random executable from a site... or I'm just too lazy and tired.

:p

Must be some celebration of 4/20 day huh?

hmm....that was rad.

i wonder if thats what drugs are like? :hmm:

YOU LILLY LIVERED FUCKING SQUARES DONT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT ACID.

TRY DROPPING 6 FELIX THE CATS IN 1ST PERIOD ENGLISH CLASS AT HIGH SCHOOL AT 7AM.

for the next 12 hours, time as I knew it, ceased to exist.

i was told by a few friends that i was wandering the hallways for the entire 5th and 6th period muttering "this is it, this is it, this is it"

:spin:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 21 2004, 08:54 PM
i was told by a few friends that i was wandering the hallways for the entire 5th and 6th period muttering "this is it, this is it, this is it"

:lol: :lol:

i dont know, i just started laughing when i read that haha

Tony's right. You guys know just about fuckall about acid. It's much more mentally intense than your hand swelling. Man... acid is fucking cool. It's a day pass to the fucking loony bin, that's for sure. Mushrooms are more visually hallucinogenic than acid, but on 'cid you are truly out of your fucking mind and life is a true adventure for the subsequent 10-16 hours. Mushrooms are awesome too though. I love hallucinogens. :blink:

Thanks I puked all over myself. You suck... I forgot my password to AIM.

ya well acid aint what its cracked up to be...

get ahold of some bad shit....like i did and all hell breaks loose

took a sheet of white blotters back in 1995, cut off a tab the size of a quarter (it was a unperforated sheet) and dropped it around 11am.

for the next 4 hours....NOTHING HAPPENED.

"bunk acid", I was thinking to myself at 3pm outside my local highschool as school was getting out, and I was skateboarding by the flag pole. All of a sudden a 100 foot principle comes up to me, looking SCARY as fuck, and all I could hear was

WAH WAH-WAH, WAH-WAHWAH WAH WAHWAH WAH-WAH.....exactly how the parents on the "Peanuts" cartoons sound like.

Then it started.....paranoia, the feeling of strichnine in my veins....the "speedy" feeling I was getting (cut with too much meth) ......half a block down the street, I looked up in the BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT ass sky, and saw Jesus and a few other people, sitting on a cloud looking down at me......

For the next 8 hours, I was living a fucking NIGHTMARE. BAD acid, NO cigarettes to smoke, NONE of my friends were around ..... somehow, they all just up and vanished.

Wandered the streets of torrance (car was broken down....footing it all day long) for the next 8 hours......praying to GOD I wasnt going to die or go insane

and that day was pretty much the end of my pot smoking career as well.....every time I got high after that bad trip, it felt like I was going through another bad trip.

Fortunately, I discovered the joys of coke for the next two years, and my mental condition finally stabilized :p

Tony, you can't fit a toxic amount of strychnine on a quarter-sized piece of blotter. Hell, you can barely fit a toxic/psychoactive amount on a whole sheet of blotter acid. So, if there was strychnine, which I doubt, that's not what caused the bad trip. It's all about set and setting.

Bah, it's not worth arguing though. Everyone has their own point of view when it comes to drugs. It just makes me laugh when people perpetuate the strychnine myth.

Coke is bad stuff. I've seen numerous families ripped apart by it. Sale of it can provide a very nice income, though. :lol:

Back