Online pharmacy recommendations ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think the idea behind those sites is they have doctors on staff to write you a script before selling you the meds
so technically you still have a script

edit:
holy shit ambien is over 4 bucks a pill

Last edited:
=/

I just need a site i can trust... they all look sketchy to me...

because they all are. you might as well just go buy midol, because no matter what you order, that's what you're going to get.

wtf do you need pills for?

Step 1: Go to the doc. Clinic. whatever.
Step 2: Get a prescription
Step 3: Get legit pills in legit quantities from a trustworthy source.

Bonus!: Never go to jail for dealing with the illegal prescription drug ring. You may even dodge death by knowing for damn sure what it is you are taking.

Step 1: Go to the doc. Clinic. whatever.
Step 2: Get a prescription
Step 3: Get legit pills in legit quantities from a trustworthy source.

Bonus!: Never go to jail for dealing with the illegal prescription drug ring. You may even dodge death by knowing for damn sure what it is you are taking.

This.

because they all are. you might as well just go buy midol, because no matter what you order, that's what you're going to get.

wtf do you need pills for?

My pills help the burn go away =( poor penis!

Why does your dick burn?

Aside from jeffie's personal life, I'm with Phyre. Why don't you just go romping through everyone else's medicine cabinets, and pick out all the orange bottles you can find, and take two, and see if you make it till the morning.

Why does your dick burn?

Aside from jeffie's personal life, I'm with Phyre. Why don't you just go romping through everyone else's medicine cabinets, and pick out all the orange bottles you can find, and take two, and see if you make it till the morning.

It doesn't burn, just the pee.

You have a blatter infection. I'm sending you maximum strenght cyan... vikadin. It will be generic, So it won't look like normal.

You have a blatter infection. I'm sending you maximum strenght cyan... vikadin. It will be generic, So it won't look like normal.

Is that why my pee comes out red? Any idea why I have bumps on the shaft? it's as if have cauliflower on my wanker, as if my weener his hit too many things.

Well the red urine is obviously a sign of suppressed agression eating away at your blatter, and might even be dna cancer. so I'll prescribe you a prozac, like above, will look nothing loke the real ones, and the bumps, or cockaflower is a gift from god for the mrs.

Well the red urine is obviously a sign of suppressed agression eating away at your blatter, and might even be dna cancer. so I'll prescribe you a prozac, like above, will look nothing loke the real ones, and the bumps, or cockaflower is a gift from god for the mrs.

Linh likes the bumps, it adds texture, kinda like wearing a ribbed condom but with out the condom.

its a win win!

Back