ONLY in Roswell . . .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Roswell third graders caught smoking pot at school | KOB.com

ROSWELL, N.M. (AP) - Authorities in Roswell say two third-graders at Berrendo Elementary School have been caught by their principal smoking marijuana in a bathroom after school hours.

When a responding sheriff's deputy asked one of the boys how many times he had smoked pot, the boy replied he has "hit it hard a lot."

Chaves County Sheriff's Lt. Britt Snyder told the Roswell Daily Record deputies have responded to calls about drugs in elementary schools before.

But Snyder says the Jan. 10 incident marked the first time he's ever heard of third-graders using drugs.

According to police reports, principal Kathleen Gallaway doesn't want to press charges and will punish the children "administratively through the school."

The sheriff's office contacted the Children, Youth and Families Department and determined the case to be closed.

At long last, we finally know the truth behind all the UFO nonsense :D

According to police reports, principal Kathleen Gallaway doesn't want to press charges and will punish the children "administratively through the school."

Glad to see someone's actually thinking and not destroying some kids' lives just because it's PC to do so.

Not many black people in Roswell. Been there.

Back