Oo Si Cont

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope u guys dont get mad at the space I am using any way the interior also has two black =Tenzo R= full racing seats with 5-point =RCI= black seat belts. I have removed the tar from under the carpet for wight reduction. The back seats have been removed and black carpet has been neatly glued down the only other thing is a piece of champaign anodized aluminum has been used to devide the trunk from the front. All panels are still in place for apierance. The e-brake handle is a no name but matches the shift knob nicely. The pedals are =razo= mesh race titanium. The head unit is a= Kenwood =excelon 811. The front speakers are =polk= components utilizing the stock place ment to keep the clean look. The rears are =infinity= also stock location. There is also a 1/4 din EQ =Kenwood =in the pocket under the radio. This is all amped by a 4x50 amp =alpine= mrv. there is no sub due to wight reductions. The floor in the back is also sheet champaign anodised aluminum. Reflecting an =APC= rear strut bar. The amp is located under the aluminum. Oh yeah almost forgot the =5zigen= blue leather wraped steering wheel. Try to find one of these babies!
So on to the suspension =JIC= full coil overs fla 1s. front strut bars blue no idea on the brand. Rear tie bar by =roja=
cont. for the motor :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back