OOO BABY!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So you noticed that too. I was going to ask about that. Im guessing my=mine :unsure: And to add to that it almost seems like the guys biggest problem is he cant work on his bike and his car at the same time now that he has a kid. Your biggest problem (or blessing) is that you now have a son and all your effort should be put into that. Just my .02

If you know that the kid is yours, take care him/her. Either get a better job, or a second job. Be there for the kid, because look at how these other kids turn out without dads, most are thugs/troublemakers. Fuck your car and bike, you have something more important to do. You fucked up, now you have to take responsiblity, it sucks, but that is how it goes.

All woman are hookers, one way or another, you will always pay the price.

I actually thought of that myself.

Civicious: You are a freakin genius. Seriously, no one has figured this out like you have.... No sarcasm, for real

QUOTE (delsolty @ Oct 7 2003, 02:29 PM)
{quote]p.s. The girl said that if I want to. I DON"T HAVE TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE BABY! LIKE NOT SEEING IT!!!!

that means that she knows that there's a good chance that it's not yours.

[/QUOTE]

-> Steve

Ok, well if you "believe" her to be yours, than step up. A kid is going to be expensive and time consuming (no I don't have any but I have had roommates who have) and yes you may have to give up your hobbies since you have even said yourself that you barely make $400 a month. Diapers and formula are $$$$$. I agree with everyone else on here about the test but if you decide not too do it and find out 5 yrs down the road that its your bro's or something than don't come crawling to us bitching. Thats just the smart thing to do and with her saying it doesn't matter if your involved or not IS a hint at something. I had a friend whose ex gave him hell about denying the kid, but the catch is that she never once asked for or tried to collect any support from him. Come to find out, it wasn't his. She's hiding something, and even if all of us are wrong and it does turn out to be your kid, at least you would know for sure. And she shouldn't get mad at you for questioning her b/c a baby is a serious commitment and before you jump into to a 18 year + commitment you need to know the facts. If your so sure that the kid is yours than it shouldn't matter if you take the test or not, unless you are scared that you might find out different.

page 2 :owned:

barely make $400 a month.

I make $400 a week!

in 2 years I be making $700 a week!

Is that going to be ok pay for a baby???

Well, consider your self lucky...if it is your's.....

I got my wife pregnate, just for the doctor to tell us that she can not go to full term with out major complications, or worst...she might not make it.....and this was when we were living in Japan...it suck's...I knew I would have been a good father. The worst day of my life was watching my wife go thru that horrid operation....the one that will spark a contoversy...but it even hurt me to see my wife as she was passing out from the pain...in effect, they messed up something in her inside's, and she has had constant pain since, and we are just now getting close to finding out what the real problem is......after 7 years. I doubt that we will even have one kid, and I really wanted 2-3.....so I am just enviouse that you have the chance.....

You will get a job, or two, and will overcome the hardest part, everyone does....and you will also gain repect from a certain little kid in a few years....and if you get an education...then you will get more repect from many others..Hardships make a person...IMHO....that's if you don't give up.

Here is a hint on getting a decent job....

Look into UTC...they are United Technologies Corp...

They have Prat & whitteny, Sikorsky, Carreir Air condition, Ottis elevators and a few other affiliate companies....

Go to their homepage and find the company that is closest to your area......

then go to their careers department, and make that your homepage that opens up everytime you use the internet.

I work at Sikorsky...I have the education, so I make a little more than others, but even the janitors, and normal factory workers make over $15-18 start pay, plus you can get the full medical benifets from the day you start work, and if that's not enough, they will get you full college...for free, and if you get a degree, then they will also give you $5000 in company stock....and you can't get that working at a 7-11 or dominoes........

Start by looking here....
UTC home page

Your parents aren't going to kick you out cuz they've been there. If anything they'll be understanding, but you should've been more safe. You have to deal with the consequences with your actions and be a man about this. You fucked a girl, and knocked her up. Now her life's going to be hell and you're thinking of bailing her? 5 years is a lot man.

That's my 2 cents. PS, make sure the baby's yours first.

if you guys aren't ready for a kid, you could always look into "option A". To be subtle.

Originally posted by delsolty@Oct 7 2003, 07:36 PM
barely make $400 a month.

I make $400 a week!

in 2 years I be making $700 a week!

Is that going to be ok pay for a baby???

that was a typo on my part I meant a week but that still won't be enough unless you plan on living with your parents forever.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97+Oct 7 2003, 09:45 PM-->
liquid00meth
@Oct 7 2003, 09:39 PM
if you guys aren't ready for a kid, you could always look into "option A". To be subtle.

I'm assuming you mean adoption? They already have the baby.

i believe he ment abortion. if he ment adoption, he would have just said it, that wouldn't have offended anybody.

Originally posted by kylemarhx+Oct 7 2003, 09:46 PM-->
Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Oct 7 2003, 09:45 PM
liquid00meth

i believe he ment abortion. if he ment adoption, he would have just said it, that wouldn't have offended anybody.

well i was just wondering b/c the thread starter said the baby girl looked like him so it's a little late for that.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97+Oct 7 2003, 10:03 PM-->
Originally posted by kylemarhx@Oct 7 2003, 09:46 PM
liquid00meth

well i was just wondering b/c the thread starter said the baby girl looked like him so it's a little late for that.

nah, he said he's still got 16 weeks 'till she's due. his posts are kinda random and hard to read through, he seems kinda shook (sp?) up... with good reason.

Originally posted by kylemarhx+Oct 7 2003, 10:19 PM-->
Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Oct 7 2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by kylemarhx@Oct 7 2003, 09:46 PM
liquid00meth

nah, he said he's still got 16 weeks 'till she's due. his posts are kinda random and hard to read through, he seems kinda shook (sp?) up... with good reason.

ahhhhhhhh ok, well 16 weeks is too late for an "option A" anyways.

I agree with eveyone here...get a test done. I mean what would you do if you find out 5...10 years down the road that isn't your kid. Fuck that!!! I would want to know now.

Originally posted by Def_Jam@Oct 8 2003, 03:44 AM
I agree with eveyone here...get a test done. I mean what would you do if you find out 5...10 years down the road that isn't your kid. Fuck that!!! I would want to know now.

what if he does find out 10 yrs down the road it wasn't his? just walk out on the kid?

Just find out and damnit if the kid is yours, stick around and don't be a deadbeat fucker.

Back