OOO BABY!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dude get the test!!! dont be fooled by these crafty creatures know as woman. They will go behind your back! :angry:

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 7 2003, 10:49 PM-->
@Oct 8 2003, 03:44 AM
I agree with eveyone here...get a test done. I mean what would you do if you find out 5...10 years down the road that isn't your kid. Fuck that!!! I would want to know now.

what if he does find out 10 yrs down the road it wasn't his? just walk out on the kid?

Just find out and damnit if the kid is yours, stick around and don't be a deadbeat fucker.

yea... dont be my biological dad...a deadbeat fucker!

the way i see it is, if you are man enough to not use a condom, then you should be man enough to accept the responsibilities of doing so. do like everyone else says, get a test to make sure its yours, but the best advice i read was...join the military...you'll never have to worry about housing, food, or work for life! yah, its gonna be hard, but think about it this way, you're gonna have a boy...hes gonna look up to you for everything...Its YOUR job to either make him one of the coolest kids in his class, or the stinky kid in the class. its a blessing man, you just gotta see past all the challenges.

but the best advice i read was...join the military...you'll never have to worry about housing, food, or work for life!

i didn't think anyone would agree with me. :lol: just use it as a stepping stone. you'll be hooked up until you go to college or whatever you want to do, but my other advice of getting the test should be step one before you worry about supporting the kid.

Originally posted by delsolty@Oct 7 2003, 04:56 PM
Just I'm not to nutz wanting to find out how much this is going to be???

Cuz I have a honda that I work on

Kick the bitch in the stomach!

Look, you are worried about not being able to spend your money on your Honda because you have a child to raise??

Oh shit, you might have to trade your LED washer nozzles for diapers.

You are not ready to be a father, my friend.

Do the kid a favor, and put him up for adoption once he is born.

you are doing the right thing, man being a man and sticking by your actions... I give you props for that... My brother was 16 when his baby boy was born... and he did the exact opposite of you... he ran man, he was scared... no matter how much you make, the kid (if it is yours) deserves a life... have you considered adoption? At least the little guy (or girl) will have a better life... not sayingyou wont be able to provide for him/her... Just stick with it, if it isnt yours dont turn your back on her... help her out a little bit... I would

Ok, listin, everyone is going to tell you that you have to step up and be a man....bla bla bla! But you know what, Tell them to fuck off for right now. Its going to take you a while to deal with it. It took me FOREVER! I was in the same shoes as you, only thing is now I do have a baby boy. Bad part is, I haven't seen him yet. But before people start bad mouthing me, you don't know shit about my personal life so don't start judging me. Anyhow, I didn't believe it was mine so I did the test, found out it was 99.9% mine. So, now he will be 1 year old this dec. And hopefully I will be able to see him, I was so scared for what was going to happen to me, "what happens when I don't make a payment, I lose my dl, then I go to jail," "I'm taking my family into this, they did nothing, and now I have to drag them though the mud with me, and they will be so dissapointed with me" Man I was really shitting bricks. I hated every moment of everyday. I was so mad at her, because she lied to me the whole time, she used me, telling me she wouldn't have it if I did this, or did that, and to make matters worse, I didn't tell my dad that she was prego 3 months after I found out, so what does the bitch do, not wait for me to tell him, she calls him up herself...FUCKING CUNT! She was a total bitch and I can't even believe I dated her! But the child wasn't a mistake...I know that now, dating her was the bad choice. I really want to see this kid, but really don't want to see her. It sounds like you got it better off than me, because you still like your woman. Anyhow...You have to just stay calm, stuff will change, but not that much, its not as much to raise a kid as you think, I am with my g/f and she is doing it on her own with her kid (not mine some other guys) she spends maybe $100 a week on him, and thats buying everything in site that she could think he might want. You don't need to do that, and you don't quit having a life, just because your going to have a kid, Long story short, make sure its yours before you start sweating it, if you think its yours already, still take the test, MAKE 100% sure or at least 92%+. But just remember, kids are fun, your friends and family will understand that you have a kid, I almost know for a fact they already know your having sex on the reg. and just keep in mind parents arn't stupid, and have been down the road before, maybe not the same as yours, but close. Just think, when he is 3 or so, you can show him daddys car, he will think your the greatest, and it just feels good to be someones hero. Don't sweat it...your not the only one who has gone though this, Time will show you the way...there is nothing you can do now....just wait. have fun, do your normal stuff, and even if it is yours, you will still be doing all the same stuff...you'll find out soon, its not worth sweating over, people told me that, but I still worryed, I wish I wouldn't have...I was so depressed, and all that time was wasted when I could have be out having a good time. and not wrecking my good times.

:cliffs:

Can't do nothing now, just wait...its not as bad as it seems, if you need to talk about shit, I would love to, hit me up on MSN: djyox@msn.com or AIM: catnip808

Back