Oops, I fucked up.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

men are the biggest liars, women lie the most[/chrisrock]

She's going to check this website again for the naive.

Also, although the issue is that you lied the real issue revolves around you crushing an image or idea that she had created of you in her head. Its much more of a combination of the fact that when you find things about someone's past differing from what you knew, you start viewing the person, in the present, in a different light.

hondaswap confessionals snags another one...
It was my "drunken rant" thread.
it isn't about the number, it's about the lying...
sure is.
That sucks, but you know exactly what's going on here. You know her and exactly why she's upset better than anyone here. I trust my personal judgment and I'm sure she does as well, so in a situation like this I would just sit and ask myself "Will she(he from her POV) honestly learn her lesson from this?". She saw the way you acted, heard the sincerity in your voice, and saw the disappointed look on your face. Hopefully she will answer herself "yes" to that question and that's all she should need instead of keeping herself upset and picking at other stuff. Good luck
She did feel my remorse. so we are working things out.
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
Celerity

Honest injun !
haha, good point
Honesty, sincerity, and communication are why my wife and I have been together for 12 years.

Don't take advice from the failed relationships and macho bullshit from this site. This is a bump in the road. If the relationship is important you'll both work past it.
you are totally right. hopefully we look back at this like it's retarded to even worry about.
She's going to check this website again for the naive.

Also, although the issue is that you lied the real issue revolves around you crushing an image or idea that she had created of you in her head. Its much more of a combination of the fact that when you find things about someone's past differing from what you knew, you start viewing the person, in the present, in a different light.
yeah, i'm sure she will check it. no big deal though.

ps relationship hurdles have one of two outcomes - you either grow closer because of going through them, or you grow apart because you can't handle them. since a) it wasn't something huge (like you cheating on her) and b) she's awesome/hot/smart/understanding/into you and c) you care for her/blahblahblah, my guess is you'll grow closer because of it. it's never an option to 'stay the same.'

ps relationship hurdles have one of two outcomes - you either grow closer because of going through them, or you grow apart because you can't handle them. since a) it wasn't something huge (like you cheating on her) and b) she's awesome/hot/smart/understanding/into you and c) you care for her/blahblahblah, my guess is you'll grow closer because of it. it's never an option to 'stay the same.'
you are right. things are better now. maybe better than before. she actually agrees with your advice. haha, she said you and kanned are the only 2 who make sense.
this is bringing Timbaland (ft. One Republic) to mind... 'It's too late to apologize....'
love that song. we listen to it all the time.

Back