open trailer... wtf was he thinking

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
:worthy: sick cars but :wtf:
hairy01.jpg

hairy02.jpg

hairy03.jpg

1723967d1sw.jpg

you can just pull that trailer to my garage

I wonder how he got the bodies to clear the steep angles.

These could be some of those illegal cars.. the ones with strange foreign vin numbers or the like, that have to be treated in a certain way until they are crushed. Who knows.

Also, The Sultan Brunei's car collection, which to many seems priceless, is completely worthless. He commissioned Ferrari, for example, to build a Shooting Brake 355 - For no reason other than the fact that he wanted one. So they made, say, 5. But he owns them all, which makes them completely worthless. He can't sell them to a proper car trader.

Also, Paganis look like suppositories.

pictures werent taken in america look at the plates on the cars on the streets

Quoted post[/post]]

Also, The Sultan Brunei's car collection, which to many seems priceless, is completely worthless. He commissioned Ferrari, for example, to build a Shooting Brake 355 - For no reason other than the fact that he wanted one. So they made, say, 5. But he owns them all, which makes them completely worthless. He can't sell them to a proper car trader.

those aren't worthless, they're priceless :cool:

LOL! See how they have to pull the fenders off the trailer? The damn f40 is so wide they have to pull the fenders off so they can get that thing off... :)

its chad i just found my old name with a low member number so i am gonna use it instead of my other name only thing that sucks is i have crap for post

Back