open up online store

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, tell you what dude...

Since im 28 and in one way or another been involved in imports since 1993, I WILL price match anything you buy if you decide to get your company going.

This means you can email me a signed, dated quote on company letter head and I will beat their price to you by anywhere from 1-5%.

If you are still dead set on doing this, please allow me to give you a honest discount, so that I can play middleman on this situation as well. Im not going to lie to you, whereever there is a buck to be made, you can find my nosey ass snooping around. I will make money off of you and your "business" by playing middleman and connecting you with the right sellers. I will give you a price that you YOURSELF cannot get anywhere else.

These companies that sell to small individuals like yourself, rip them off royally. I want to rip you off too by not giving you a true wholsale price, but still giving you a discount I guarantee you will get NOWHERE else.

Also he needs to be behind some form of coporate veil. point blank. Be it LLC or S-corp or C-corp. Simply put, the import parts he will be selling will be piece of shit. No way in hell he is going to get a hookup on Tein or H&R or anything of quality. What does this mean? It means that since he is selling shitty parts, there is a good chance of them breaking or whatever...

and if his friends parents ask him why he sold defective merchandise to little timmy who just wrapped his 1995 honda accord around a telephone pole due to faulty or improperly installed coilovers or whatever else......

Guess who they are going to sue.

nigga fuck you and your bitch ass company and suck my dick!!!! Funny thing is that I am not even mad... what you are all big cuz you can talk shit on a computer....I asked for help not some arrogant dickhead to come and act like he the shit..... you have no idea who i am or anything...you are a bunch of morons.... think about it.. you say dont do it because it is not worth it right? then think like this... then why does a mom and pop dinner open up?? huh?? because they will never be able to compete with their franchise or corporation counterparts such as mcdonalds or friendlys... so why do they even bother?? is that you logic? because it is full of shit... even if i make $1 a day it is still a dollar extra for me that i didnt have before... if i buy ebay parts and sell them and make $10 it is still $10 i didnt have before... like i said i am not tryna have some big buisness with this... it is mainly for me and my friends... we are gonna put the money in together to get all the legal shit and then buy into a company and order shit for us for wholesale...how the fuck am i gonna lose any money? I can buy 100 coilovers and sell each and every one of them for $100 in my city and will get them all sold...and considering that i can get them off ebay for $30... that is a pretty good profit dont you think? but thats not what i am tryna to do... this is to better me and my 20 or so friends who are gonna do this... so fuck everyone who thinks they some kinda expert... especially the dick sucking local expert loco honkey!!!!!

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 8 2004, 12:52 PM
because the average retail profit is between 5% and 15%.

More like 100-200% profit...

IF YOU SELL PEARL IZUMI AND HIND AND PERFORMANCE AND CASTELLI AND VELO PASADENA CYCLING GEAR ON EBAY

/brag

hehe, i said too much allready, but i will take a shit on the floor of my room and eat it with no salt if anyone on here can find out how and where to get that stuff from at prices that would allow you to make that big of a percentage of profit :p

Originally posted by redlinerz@Jul 8 2004, 01:27 PM
nigga fuck you and your bitch ass company and suck my dick!!!! Funny thing is that I am not even mad... what you are all big cuz you can talk shit on a computer....I asked for help not some arrogant dickhead to come and act like he the shit..... you have no idea who i am or anything...you are a bunch of morons.... think about it.. you say dont do it because it is not worth it right? then think like this... then why does a mom and pop dinner open up?? huh?? because they will never be able to compete with their franchise or corporation counterparts such as mcdonalds or friendlys... so why do they even bother?? is that you logic? because it is full of shit... even if i make $1 a day it is still a dollar extra for me that i didnt have before... if i buy ebay parts and sell them and make $10 it is still $10 i didnt have before... like i said i am not tryna have some big buisness with this... it is mainly for me and my friends... we are gonna put the money in together to get all the legal shit and then buy into a company and order shit for us for wholesale...how the fuck am i gonna lose any money? I can buy 100 coilovers and sell each and every one of them for $100 in my city and will get them all sold...and considering that i can get them off ebay for $30... that is a pretty good profit dont you think? but thats not what i am tryna to do... this is to better me and my 20 or so friends who are gonna do this... so fuck everyone who thinks they some kinda expert... especially the dick sucking local expert loco honkey!!!!!

dude i tried to help you out in a Pm...

but like any average women out there...

you just dont fucking listen.

Im guessing you are 18 years old or thereabouts.

TAKE IT FROM ME.

a group of young kids like yourself with no business experience whatsoever is set up for failure in any business venture straight from the start.

20 guys going in on parts?

LOLOLOL

/pulls up 1980's era collapsable lawn chair and a beer and waits for fireworks to begin...

I guarantee you that there will be some form of riff between you and your friends and money will be lost and someone will get royally screwed.

I also guarantee you that if you do not immediately get your ass and your 20 friends asses down to your local attorney's office and form a Limited Partnership...

you WILL fail.

"business ventures" like that (with that many people) need to be under some form of a business entity.

oh what the fuck, its thursday, im bored as fuck....nothing to do.

im wasting my breath.

whatevers. this guy wont listen, but maybe someone else out there who reads this thread will take my sage advice and listen to what I say.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back