Opening Day, Didn't get anything!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

killercannible

Am i the only one who got all excited, got up at 4 am, bought all sorts of fishing gear(including the 20 dollar license thanks alot ct dep!) and didn't catch anything but sunfish and Perch! God dammit what happened around here, i used to come home with bucket fulls of trout. Just wanted to see if anybody else ran into this crap and if not, we gotta go fishin :wink:

i have yet to go fishing this season yet, too busy with school. but im done at the end of next week. me and my friend are awarding ourselves with a week of nothing but Vermont lake, river, and brook fishing. We know a bunch of great spots, plus we know a guy who takes the yuppies on tours of the area, so we'll find some more great spots.

i cant freakin wait. Fishing+Beer+a little weed sometimes = great times. :happy:

a couple of my friends are into fishing. i'm not into it.... but if they get a deep sea baot, i may be joining them for a day trip.

Ehhh... Didn't have a chance to get the license this weekend... Hell... I dont even know where my rod & reel are...

I do know that I know some serious trout spots on the east side of CT... Especially since I know where they stock the lakes at... :wink:

I didn't get shit on opening day either. I got up at 4am on Saturday for nothing also. At Bigello halo (sp) we saw other people catching their limits but we didnt get shit. My friends father was on his boat driving past us showing his fish everytime we past him. We used the same lure for trolling he did and went to the same spots and didn't get shit. I atleast got a small trout on the farmington river the other day.
Killer where do you usually go fishing?
Atleast I get to enjoy this nice day on a boat in the mouth of the ct river and in the sound fishing.

I got my licence yesterday, but haven't hit the waters. I got the licence late and had shit to do at home.

Back