Opera

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drake

VIP
Anyone here use Opera?? I got bored today and decided to give it a try. The only thing I can see that it has over firefox is "saving sessions" But I guess if I really wanted to I could do that with firefox as well. Save a couple of websites in a folder and just open them all in a new tab every time I open up Firefox. Just wanted to see who all prefers Firefox over Opera or vise vursa.

opera is far superior to IE, but it still isn't 100% standards compliant.

there's a bunch of hacks to trick it... because it sucks on its own.

Results 1 - 10 of about 2,030,000 for opera hack. (0.14 seconds)

when there's 2 million web pages on how to fix you, chances are you suck.

Results 1 - 10 of about 2,760,000 for firefox hack. (0.34 seconds)

hehe. Now somone do an IE search for hacks. I realize that every thing has its flaws. I was gonna do some research on both browsers to see how well each one conforms to standards. After messing around with opera for a bit I still prefer Firefox alot more plugins and i know they are speedy about patches.

Edit:

Just did the google search for IE hacks.

results 1 - 10 of about 2,850,000 for IE Hacks (0.36 seconds)

What browser do you use E? Or do you still use FF but are taking the other side for the sake of discussion?

Yeah when I ran linux I still downloaded firefox and ran that. But hey to each his own at least it isnt IE right?

i have no problems with it
if and when i have a need to upgrade then i will
but with firefox becomming more and more popular, guess what the next batch of spyware bullshit will be coded for

I see your point about it becoming more and more popular but the Mozilla Foundation seems to actually care about patching things in a timly manor unlike M$ who seems to wait untill 10,000 people have complained about it. Then they think about patching.

Quoted post[/post]]
i have no problems with it
if and when i have a need to upgrade then i will
but with firefox becomming more and more popular, guess what the next batch of spyware bullshit will be coded for

True . . .plus i bet its REAL easy to get ur hands on the code for it seeing as how its practically open source.

Back