Operation EFacelift

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jowilson275

91' Si B16A
Ok so I was cut off the other day and hopped a curbed median at like 40mph in my 91 Si. The lady that cut me off was on her phone and at fault so her insurance took 100% libility. But now they are totalling her. I bent my front lower arm and according to the shop nothing else suspension wise. But i did put my driver front wheel up into the fender bending the fender to hell not to mention some curb rash on my wheel and a road sign in the median that wanted to say "hello" to my rear quarter panel. So with the check I am getting from them,

new flca (and maybe more once I get her on a lift and a second opinion)
energy suspension bushing set
passwordjdm fenders w/ side markers
sir front bumper
body and paint on the new fenders and bumper and hopefully the quarter can be repaired...
and since my wheels are a generic from japan I cant find them anywhere so I might go with a set of polished Rota Slips 16'

--just kinda thinking out loud here. I'll put up damage pics and others as i get the new goodies in. Any suggestions, feel free to make em.

Last edited:
Lol okay bro. It will probably be Friday when I get her out of the shop.

Last edited:
sweet. 02' 4dr corolla, white. red paint on the driver rear. not from my crx

just to double check.... i have searched it and have found conflicting answers. the jdm fenders will mount right up on the usdm right? like i dont have to worry about corner lights or anything do i?

Operation EFacelift Damage Pic

Okay so here is my driver side front. Its extremely dirty due to the never ending winter here in kansas. You can visably see how far back my lower control arm is bent and the curb rash (spoke at ten o' clock) and the fender, bent from the wheel being further back and raising up into it. will be recieving my insurance check by the end of the week so i will post pics of the new goods and progress as it happens.

Attachments

• SDC10528.JPG
    SDC10528.JPG
    859.1 KB · Views: 255
yeah i wish it were that simple reikoshea. maybe if i were chip foose..... the ins company is cutting me a 2400 dollar check so its time to blow some money on her.

and the sweet ass oakley eye protection... i had a set when i was in iraq. maybe, if i wear mine while working on the crx, i will be shown the way.... not likely though.

some time i wish i could get in to a nots so bad wrek and then get a check but........... naw......

yeah it's not usually something you hope for. but my crx wasn't perfect. but hopefully now i can get the body straight and take care of the 19 year old texas sun faded red and get to my phantom oil leak. cant seem to find the source.... just to reitterate, the SiR passwword jdm fenders will replace the stock, right? or do i have to do a full conversion with the bumper, hood, and lights?

i wish i knew....bump for someone that does know to come find your thread!

yeah it's not usually something you hope for. but my crx wasn't perfect. but hopefully now i can get the body straight and take care of the 19 year old texas sun faded red and get to my phantom oil leak. cant seem to find the source.... just to reitterate, the SiR passwword jdm fenders will replace the stock, right? or do i have to do a full conversion with the bumper, hood, and lights?

JDM and USDM fenders are the same. USDM 88-89 fenders have thicker trim pieces though.

Stock fenders with the SiR front end will work just fine. Add side markers and its exactly the same as JDM fenders.

I want to do this swap so bad so I know all about it lol.

Back