operation mesh wheel refurb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

polish the lip any time you wash your car.. lol.. you could spray a clear over the whole thing... but i'd wanna polish up the lip real shiney first before that.. but i wasnt sure if the clear would stick afterwards

That's wat I heard too..
That the clear coat doesn't stick..

why would it.. when you sand polish a lip you basically make it as smooth as possible, thus making it impossible for it to stick.. now if you had a machined lip, you could clear it and it'd probably stick

I see..
now I know you probably heard this question before but after all that work is it worht it?? Or would you just rather pay someone to get it done if you had to do it again??

I see..
now I know you probably heard this question before but after all that work is it worht it?? Or would you just rather pay someone to get it done if you had to do it again??

i dont like paying anybody to do anything unless its completely necessary, so yes.. i'd do it again .. i have another set of 16" meshes in the garage waiting.. i've started on them a little bit, but have a long way to go

dont really know if it was worth it, because 2 months after i was done.. the wheels had been on the car a matter of 1.5-2 weeks and my car got stolen

Very rarely is it better to pay someone else to do anything for you, unless you're willing to pay a premium for a professional. You'll always do a better job for less money because you have a vested interest.

dont really know if it was worth it, because 2 months after i was done.. the wheels had been on the car a matter of 1.5-2 weeks and my car got stolen
damn..
that sucks..:(
it wuz the wheels that attracted them bastards huh??haha

Back