operation: retaliation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well operation: retaliation is officially over...unfortunately, we only got pics of two of the jobs out of three, and the one we missed was a good one <_<

anyways, the first of the nite was the most important...they go about 20 election signs, about 50-60 magazines, 600 cotton balls, and 3000 q-tips, and of course a whole lotta toilet paper, some shredded some just wrapped around what we could...it took them 6 hours to clean it all up

s40dfac7ce57f3.jpg

second house (which we didn't get a pic of) got pure toilet paper...it was actually quite an immaculate job...a thing of beauty...took a ton of toilet paper pretty much to it (we used all the extra stuff for the first house)...still took them 3 hours to clean it up...

third house, we didn't get very far...they were tipped off and had an arsenal of weapons ready, water balloons filled w/ baby food...200 of them to be exact...it was pretty ugly...we actually went back later to finish the job but they were waiting for us...if you look in the black box in this pic you'll see them just sitting there waiting for us to come back...

s40dfac8d1adcc.jpg

all in all it was a blast of a nite, even tho we were caught at the last house...
props to rev8k for helpin me at and takin the snapshots!

that second pic sucks, the flash got part of the door frame.... i shoulda taken another one.

oh and the second pic is supposed to be of the guy sitting there waitin for us to get back out of the cars with his water balloons.

This same guy was standing about 10 ft from the cars throwing the balloons as hard as he could at the windows. I got wet from one and the windows were UP. Me and the guy who owns the car were about to get out and beat his ass. He was whining about us TPing the house.

Uh... wow you guys are gay, wtf do you expect pictures to look like at 2 am?

The first pic didn't turn out that bad. show's all the signs/cotton balls/magazines all over the yard.

:p :p You guys are the ones whining about what pics look like from 2 am, not me. :D

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jun 28 2004, 03:02 PM
:p :p You guys are the ones whining about what pics look like from 2 am, not me. :D

I think they're complaining about all the whitespace around the pictures.

The first one looks good and damaging though B)

Back