1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinion on Innovative Motor Mounts(Swap)

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by Chavezcraz, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Chavezcraz

Chavezcraz got bseries?

I know the obvious ones i should go with are hasport. I called the local speed shop in my area (Zerolift LLC Fairfield, Ohio) and they stated they used Innovative motor mounts for all their swaps and i could get them for 200 shipped in a week versus the 350is i would have to spend on hasport. Anyone have any opinions or nightmare stories about these things lining up and giving good engine placement? I have to order these tomorrow so any quick responses would be awesome. I'm butting a b18a1 in my 90 civic ef. Thanks for any input. p.s. i have tried to research these but i couldn't find a good comparison, but i guess not finding BAD is a good start.

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

ive know nothing but good from them, i like enjo as well

3. Chavezcraz

Chavezcraz got bseries?

awesome, thank you sir! another question. when doing the b18 in my 90 civic ef.... do i need the whole kit? or just the driver's side swap mount? i'm dipping low on my funds and i'm trying to save here and there where it won't possibly damage the car.

4. Chavezcraz

Chavezcraz got bseries?

just purchased the whole kit. thanks all

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted