Opinions and sugestions wanted

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EasyLude94

Ok so heres the deal, a couple months ago i blew the stock F22 in my 1994 Prelude S , i am now planing on an engine swap and want some advice. i know that i wanna swap a H22 in but for the money should i go with USDM or JDM?is it worth it to save money buy getting a higher mile usdm h22 since im going to rebuild it for performance at a later time? right now im leaning toward going with the cheapest i can get for the time being(i just want car drivable again), as i plan on doing a rebuild at a later time ( new rods, low comp pistons, new sleeves, turbo, ect) but i was wandering if i can use the auto trans. from the f22 on a h22?(will be doing a manual trans swap when i rebuild engine) Also i heard it is possible to do a 4ws conversion and that you just need the rear stearing components and they will just bolt up. anyway thanks for the help.

For the engine swap, if you're going to build it, definetly go for the USDM. trust me the 30 horsepower difference inst worth the cash for the JDM. As for the 4wd thing, it sound logical, i've never heard of it before, butif its possible I might wanna try it myself

Back