Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK

• Not really

• G

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

racintweek

borbet_e.jpg

they would be going on my EF

s40cb6ee11fbe3.jpg

I was thinking either 15x7 or 16x7.5

I havent seen any hondas with Borbets before so i dont know what they look like on the car

:feedback:

go to tirerack.com
they have a pic of a 4th gen that you can put the rims on to get an idea of wether or not you will like them

i'd have to see the photoshipped pic...but right now i dont think they would look very good. i dont like the rim to start with...but get that chopped pic posted

I voted nice, but they aren't my style. I like 5 spoke rims where the spokes come flush to the front of the wheel itself.

to me the dish is teh best part the dish on the type T is a little less but the spokes are too wide

a guy i work with knows someone who widens wheels i was contemplating getting the steelies widened to 7.5"

not a bad chop, i love 5 spoke rims; especially dished...but i dont know, these wheels just dont do it for me. they dont look horrible or anything, if u are gonna get em...get 15's (and if the car isnt dropped yet, i cant tell) drop it a couple inches. i think that would look decent

right
hey if u can get the rims, get some good tires to put on and rock em man. they def look better than steelies and u get better control. why the hell not

Back