Opinions please bmw/audi lights!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So yeah I'm wondering what the opinion is out there......
Would you rather see fresh Halo headlights on a civic or would you rather see some fresh Audi style lights on one?

Also I haven't seen any Audi style lights for Integras....do they exist?

Enjoy!

I have halos on the Teg just because I busted the OEM ones. Halos were cheaper so why not. They look pretty decent for what I paid for them. Someone here did Audi style LEDs on a Subaru that looked awesome, but I know I'd screw it up if I tried.

When it comes to these types of modifications, the only opinion that matters is your own. Most of the people on this site will condemn the use of "halos" or "audi style" lights because they are ricer type upgrades. Some will love them and say go for it.

The big thing here is really to get a good quality product, whichever route you choose. Don't give up any functionality for looks.. I've seen some of those cheap projector headlights that put out way less light than the standard headlights, and that is a safety issue. Other than that, its entirely your call.

I do wish they made a one piece headlight/marker light for the CRX.. I installed some on my EG and it looked 10 years newer and smoothed out the looks of the front end quite a bit. But again, that is my opinion. The guy I sold it to promptly removed them and put stock units back in.

Thanx everyone for your opinions. I guess you're right phy....ah....i'm still learning so I guess I have a LOOOOOOONG way to go but I'm starting to buy the really cheap parts lke shifter knobs, pedals etc so i figured I'd get people's opinions for when I got to the lights....Thx again...threw some rep my way !

Back