1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions Please

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by Havok, Jun 17, 2003.

1. Havok

Havok Senior Member

That's the setup I plan on getting, Sportlines/AGX's is pretty nice, but if you swap, you want coilovers. The Sportlines are mainly for comfort anyways. Sounds good.

2. knowledge

knowledge Senior Member

I have Ground Control's around Tokico Illumina's! It's a nice ride! I also have rode in an idential car as mine with Ground Control's around AGX's. Also a nice ride. Very close in comparison from my personal experiences! Shit I'll even take you for a ride in my car so you can feel my setup!

3. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

wish i had some AGX's to go with my sportlines.

regarding your strut bar or sway bar question, it depends on what you want out of your handling. strut bars give a faster, more precise steering response and stiffen the chassis. sway bars give better road grip. my opinion is, since you are gonna be doing a swap, you will defintely want a front strut bar first, to help your steering with the heavier engine and to minimize chassis flex across the engine bay.

4. knowledge

knowledge Senior Member

What happened to your hatch yo?

5. B16

B16 Super Moderator VIP

i vote ITR rear sway bar

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted