opinions???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

quikstr13

i decide to start my car project with a suspension... wat do you guys recommend??? im thinking something cheap, and for 1/4 mile???

man there are so many option i don't know if you wanna go with something for the 1/4 mile cause your suspension is goin to be stiff as hell is this car a daily drive if it is i would go with some h&r spring and some tokiko shocks or some eibach spring those ride like stock springs

don't go with coil overs i know it's a fast drop and easy but you will not like the way that they ride i used to have them but trust me going over bumpy roads sucks balls i think skunk 2 has some coilover you might wanna try out if you go that route

If you just want shocks and springs then Koni Yellows with H&R Springs is a very nice set up... If you want the adjustability then go for Koni Yellows w/ GC coilovers. Personally, I really like the K-Sport coilovers. TunerZimage.com has a special for $590 shipped, making them the cheapest place on the net by at least $75.

thanks man... one of my buddies recommended that too... i think ima get that deal...

Back