opinons on a true Apexi N1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
just wanted to know if anyone out there has or has had a real Apexi N1 exhaust and what they think of it...tone, gains,etc. just lookin for a general cencus on this product. thanks

matt

I posted something similar a couple weeks back and this is what i got for reasponses.link
I would also like to know the answer to your question too hybrid since i am thinking about buying the apexi N1 catback system

I have a 2000 si with the apex-i n1 exhaust. I love it. The power band is more for top end and you might lose a little low end but other than that I love the exhaust. I love the gains, sound, and true jdm pride. It also sounds wonderfull with a turbo.hehehe

Its stupid loud and sounds like butthole at low rpm. Switch lobes and it sounds like the world is coming to an end. :thumbsup:

yes true, it is kinda too loud for my taste. I have a tanabe hyper medallion and it also gets pretty loud. I love the canister design on the n1 though.

Back