Order pizza through Everquest...

?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ive been playing EQ 1 since the servers started. But I am by no means a freak. The highest level you can get to is 70 and my highest level charecter is a 46 thats out of 5 years of playing. Sony doing shit like that in EQ2 is why it sucks so much balls. Sure the graphics are good but the game play sucks. Either way that is pretty retarded. Funny story though, Im goin to ITT and me and a buddy ordered pizza and had it ordered to our class room.

for the last 5 years ive spent more time playing online games then i have working or sleeping.
whats wrong with that? :wall:

i cant see how people still play the original eq though, i mean i played it for a long time, but im all about PVP. i couldnt play it anymore if i wanted to, lack of pvp = loss

Where you refering to me when you said that? Or your self? The longest i can stand to play now adays is maybe an hour thats about it. In Highschool I was alittle more into it due to absolutly nothing to do. But now that I live in the 'big' city there is alot more to do plus me having a girlfriend. A guy i go to school with still does the 7 plus hour raids and yeah it is creepy.

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Feb 25 2005, 09:14 PM
ive ordered Papa Johns over the internet before. works good especially since i didnt have a house phone :)
[post=466333]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude- over the intenet = no big deal. In game = big deal.

Whack
Bash
"FIREBALL!" or something
/order pepperoni pan crust large
Kill monster

Yeah.........

if you read the article is isn't even in game ordering.. you type /pizza and it takes you the the pizza hut website..

absolutly retarded.

what will they think of next type /email and it opens your outlook express program up!
WOW!

Yeah but the creepy part is they want to integrade it more by having it billed to your Sony Account. They also want people to order shit from amazon.com too. That just makes the gaming community look retarted. Not just people that play EQ.

Originally posted by Drake@Feb 26 2005, 09:09 PM
Yeah but the creepy part is they want to integrade it more by having it billed to your Sony Account.
[post=466681]Quoted post[/post]​

EXACTLY. It might as well be integrated straight in.

Speaking of Geektacular, most of the men at ITT get all jazzed up about this shit. Seriously grown men getting excited about computer game stuff like this. Having an intrest is one thing. But when it is all you can think or talk about.... I dono man but it really worries me, espically the night class people. They have no social skills. Every other word is fuck out of there mouths.

Probly quit a bit. Look at NFSU 2 there are best buy ad's every where and Burger king too. Think about it, when most males 18-35 spend more time playing video games than watching TV companies want in on that because they are loosing there target market to Video Games. In my X-Box nation magazine, one of the huge game makers turn down companines all the time that wana put ad's in there game. I just hope games dont get over ran. Imagine Master Chief running around with a big Nike symbol on his sleeve.

Back