ordered my air ride today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Very cool man!! I was going to bag my 95 F-150 a couples years back. Never got around to it though. Post some pics when you're done!

Quoted post[/post]]
Are you making your own c-notch? Also 9 switches... no pancake :cry:

im going to send the 9-switch switch box back to suicidedoors because i found a 10-switch switch box ALOT cheaper somewhere else (ebay....lol). im gonna get a radius arm crossmember relocator in exchange.

no im not going to build my own notch. im going to order this rear bridge kit with shock relocators instead:

Generation_2_Bridge_Kit.jpg

better to have too much than too little right?

heres some pics of some bagged/lowered Rangers same body style as mine that i took at some shows last summer:

ITB2005061.jpg

ITB2005115.jpg

23.jpg

35.jpg

42.jpg

70.jpg

71.jpg

129.jpg

that should give you an idea of what mine will look when bagged :)

that green one is so nice and clean, and plain. i like it.

but they all kinda look the same minus the paint.

im with chris, i like the green one. Yours is a spalsh so its a stepside, right? or did they have both..

well i went to the suicidedoors.com place. geezus it was long drive. took me 5.5 hrs each way!! anywho, picked up my stuff but the only things i didnt get was the valves because they were back ordered and the switch box which is supposed to be drop shipped to me. im going to return the switch box when i get it anyways and get the radius arm crossmember. i also picked up a transmission crossmember too. im kinda upset cause half way home i looked at the invoice and they charged me $85 for shipping when i told them i was coming to pick it up. so now i have to call them back on monday and see if i can get either the cash back or credit to go towards something else. ahh well. oh and man the packking/shipping/receiving area is TINY. about the size of an average 2 car garage i would guesstimate. i didnt see the other parts of the shop. i will post pics later. im tired. 11 hrs of driving kicked my butt...lol

Quoted post[/post]]
well i went to the suicidedoors.com place. geezus it was long drive. took me 5.5 hrs each way!! anywho, picked up my stuff but the only things i didnt get was the valves because they were back ordered and the switch box which is supposed to be drop shipped to me. im going to return the switch box when i get it anyways and get the radius arm crossmember. i also picked up a transmission crossmember too. im kinda upset cause half way home i looked at the invoice and they charged me $85 for shipping when i told them i was coming to pick it up. so now i have to call them back on monday and see if i can get either the cash back or credit to go towards something else. ahh well. oh and man the packking/shipping/receiving area is TINY. about the size of an average 2 car garage i would guesstimate. i didnt see the other parts of the shop. i will post pics later. im tired. 11 hrs of driving kicked my butt...lol

I bet you would of saved money by having it shipped!

the tail lights on that last blue one are badass! :thumbsup:

looking forward to see some pics man, good luck with everything...

i talked to chris there when i ordered my stuff. nice guy. when i went to pick up my stuff, i talked to this other guy in shipping/packing that was cool as hell. he gave me a tshirt, calendar, a cataloge and a wiring diagram for my compressor. i didnt get his name but he was really helpful and a nice guy. i suggest buying stuff from them 100%!

**edit** pics here: https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=66312

lowered trucks are for guys that are not scared to go down

i have had 3 s-10s and i really want another one but wife sayes is eather the s*10 or the civic

well i am not tired of my civic yet sooooooooooooooo
no s-10 for me (yet)

There's a car club around the Kingston area of New York that does nothing but body stuff...A lot of the guys have some good info if you ever need it...

I can't remember their site, but the name of the club is Made2Envy...I have a few buddies in it...They do some good work, and most of them have either some form of air suspension, or have body dropped their vehicles...

One of the guys has air cylinder suspension on his Civic...pretty f'n sweet...he's also gunna body drop his Durango...

Back