Orders revoked for soldier challenging president -

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If there is no issue with certifying his birth I don't see why they don't just release the long fourm.

there is no issue. even if there was, the u.s. would lose 100% of credibility we have. the u.s.a doesn't have a legit president? international relations, world markets, and all business would crash.

If Obama's legitimacy is in doubt it should be investigated. You know how little love I have for Obama, but this is bullshit. If you are in the military and you get orders, you go. You don't look for a loophole to get out, serve your country, do your duty, stop being a pussy.

If Obama's legitimacy is in doubt it should be investigated. You know how little love I have for Obama, but this is bullshit. If you are in the military and you get orders, you go. You don't look for a loophole to get out, serve your country, do your duty, stop being a pussy.

:werd:

there is no issue. even if there was, the u.s. would lose 100% of credibility we have. the u.s.a doesn't have a legit president? international relations, world markets, and all business would crash.

Having, and continuing to have an illegitimate leader is more damaging than a country not afraid to throw out a bum that shouldn't be there in the first place.

If Obama is not qualified to "lead" the military, like that scumbag would know anything about leadership, than it is most definitely not a problem to tell him to go fuck himself. Following an illegal order is as bad as not following a legal one.

The problem I have with this stunt is that Obama didn't start the war in Afghanistan, and if we should be anywhere in the middle, Afghanistan is the place. Whether Obama is eligable or not, isn't even an issue in this case, and yes, he needs to stop being a pussy and get on with it.

Having, and continuing to have an illegitimate leader is more damaging than a country not afraid to throw out a bum that shouldn't be there in the first place.

you are correct. but it hurts to talk about it and have rumors floating around without acting on it. we must show control, stability and accuracy of information.

I concur that this dude needs to sack up and do his job. I remember how much everyone was freaking out that McCain did not relase his entire medical history to the hyenas in the media. I guess when the media picks their guy they just get it done.

Maybe he just doesn't HAVE the original? My Mom lost hers in a fire, they gave her a replacement exactly like the one Obama coughed up that folks don't believe is 'real enough'.

Then come out and say you lost it. Its the circle jerk they are putting on that makes people doubt it.

Agreed. This whole thing is stupid... I guess this is the behavior to be expected of America. Fuck working together to solve issues, lets see who else we can screw.

Agreed. This whole thing is stupid... I guess this is the behavior to be expected of America. Fuck working together to solve issues, lets see who else we can screw.

This is why at some point China will come knocking for their debt and suddenly they'll own the west coast. :p

This is why at some point China will come knocking for their debt and suddenly they'll own the west coast. :p

As long as its just the coast. I like Coos Bay and North Bend but I am willing to let them have it.

Yeah, I'd be fine with them taking this hellhole if they actually did something about the economy.

How did you know that's where I'm from? :p

It was mentioned many moons ago. We where talking about sandrails or somthin at the time.

if i was Obama and proved to be legal i would give a direct order to make those soldiers eat shit everyday for being pussies.

of course i'm not and i want to see the birth certificate....:lol:

Back