O'RLYs and YA'RLYs for everyone!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chestercheeto48

VIP
Hey everyone. Some interest has been expressed in creating some Reginald the owl vinyls for our vehicles. If you would like one please post your address and deposit some cash in my paypal account. My address is jwillauer@waunakee.k12.wi.us Remember that I am donating all of the proceeds to my Yearbook students so that we can buy some cool new equipment. The stickers are roughly 5" x 5" and include lettering. I will try and post up a picture of them before the end of the day.

YA' RLY with artwork - $5.00 shipped to your door. Orange with white lettering

O' RLY with artwork - $5.00 shipped to your door. White with orange lettering

If you want both - $8.00 shipped to your door.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Like I said I will try to post some pics by the end of the day. If you want to see a rough preview click the link below. (art is about half way down the page)

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...pic=66877&st=25

Thanks everyone.

Payment sent!

awesome, O'RLY for the EG, YA'RLY for the CRX

ROFL!

I want a set for my frige (sorry, not putting stickers on the sti... lol)

I want to see the actual vinyl cut and stuck somewhere though first. i'll be back to check the trhead :)

I'll have to get some off ya when im back next week if I have cash. Hope ya raise lots of cash for the school. Are you still working at Rustys? I might have to drop by with Casey.

No I don't work there anymore but I am there every thursday night for quarter taps.

Anyone care to help a guy place a picture. I can't seem to get the hang of it. I have the actual artwork on plexi for B and everyone else who wants to see them.

Here is what they look like. sorry the pics are a little dark and dirty I was in a hurry.

med_gallery_1047_480_855815.jpg

med_gallery_1047_480_204657.jpg

hahah nice :)

I want one for the frige :p

i'll send some loot when i get home fom work.

I am sending out the first batch tomorrow after school. I have to run and get some stronget envelopes. What do you all think are they what you thought they would be? I really appreciate all the support you are giving my yearbook kids. They love doing this stuff and I like being able to keep them current on equipment. Remember we can do just about anything having to do with line art and text, window banners, site stickers and what ever else you could want.

thanks again.

I think "orly" needs a ? and "yarly" needs an !

I'm also not sure whatI think of the crossing of the colors. I think Reginald should have orange and Orly have white all the way through. I'm not sure how the orders look now, but I didn' timagine a lot of people getting both.

Back