O'RLYs and YA'RLYs for everyone!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was going off of a suggestion made at first. I will add the punctuation and make the text the same color as the art. It makes it easier for me I can leave it as one sticker on one backing. Actually alot of people have ordered both but I havn' cut any yet.

I am going with the same color for text and art.

I agree on the uniform color thing....all orange, all white

Quoted post[/post]]
Other than the change in color does everything look good. If they it does I will starting cutting as we speak.
I'm not a fan of the apostrophe in there, or the slanted lettering...
I think a straighter bolder font (?!) and no apostrophe, and you got my money for an ORLY? :laugh:

Do I need to start a poll on this? I will entertain ideas until tomorrow. Is that enough time? it seems that we might be subjected to the "too many cooks spoil the pot" syndrome.

Is this a bad time to tell you that I've trademarked Reginald the Pissedoff owl ™ and will be requiring $1 per printing ?

O_RLY__by_KatzMotel.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Is this a bad time to tell you that I've trademarked Reginald the Pissedoff owl ™ and will be requiring $1 per printing ?

and now would also be a bad time to mention that i own the pissedoff ™ so, i will be requiring $1 as well?

oh, and steve, you owe me a buck for the above post :p

hehe

You quoted me, which according to the RIAA is just as good as stating "p1$$3d0ff" so we're even. Also, you need to give Madonna and Lars Ulrich money.

I like it, of course you knew I would :)

What do you think, though, of the actual font used in the jpg ? (The ORLY jpg)

i can see if i have one of my 350 or so fonts match that. I am noticing that you all would like a more bold/plain font.

hmmm... I mean I do like your font - it matches the graphic. But the original font would make it authentic. How about the original font, alittle less... large. ?

Back