O'RLYs and YA'RLYs for everyone!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The "O'RLY" and "YA'RLY" will become the "REDNECK" and "AINT SKEERED" of the import world!

Envelopes are on the way they went out today so you should have them by the weekend. let me know when you get them so I can have a time reference.

the stickers are on the bottom of page 2 of this thread. those are the actual stickers applied to some plexi in my shop. if you have any other questions let me know.

hey chestercheeto...i MAY have more business coming your way for these from another site. :)

I'm not putting that on my car :)

the 1.5 will nev4r l0s3 !!1!

Quoted post[/post]]

we will have to have a go on 691 this weekend :)

to add, i got my ass handed to me and then some by a riced out SWAPPED 4g accord ex sedan this morning. :laugh: im assuming its swapped since that old F series doesnt MOVE like that.

Like I said I can get you any "owl" you want just give me a line art drawing to go off of. I can turn them around in a day or two.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

to add, i got my ass handed to me and then some by a riced out SWAPPED 4g accord ex sedan this morning. :laugh: im assuming its swapped since that old F series doesnt MOVE like that.

ACCORDS WITH ALTEZZAS!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

ACCORDS WITH ALTEZZAS!

altezzas, body kit, whale tail spoiler, and really big wheels.

nope.

but seriously though, it must have been an h22 vtec swap.

Back