O'RLYs and YA'RLYs for everyone!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i know what boost sounds like. there was no IC either. it was the daytime.

NAAAAAAWWWZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

you got played, playa....no one swaps H22's into Accords in western Mass

I know that I dropped them off and sent them out standart mail on Wednesday night. So they may have not gone out until Thursday. If you don't get it by Tuesday I will send another one.

I am glad you like yours, I am psyched.

Recieved and Installed !

a few notes for the future - the little bits (About 4 or so pixels at my resolution) tend to hold onto th ebacking, and remove the backing from the paper. The result: That little dot didn't stick.

Also, No sharp edges and fine details. Very tough to get to transfer to glass.

All in all, you can see my results in the Multimedia section

"Rubbing alcohol" ..... yeah. :)

Glass cleaner.

Anyway, It sticks fine to the glass - it was the backing that was the problem. It stuck to the backing, and on the finer portions, actually ripped the coating off the backing (Which of course meant that part couldn't stick). I managed to get the gelcoat off the vinyl though, so that was ok. From there, peeling it off the transfer backing was a bit hairy in the sharper shapes and finer pixels.

hmm. Maybe I will have to experiment with the transfer mask. I have some clear stuff too.

Yeah I have more I will send one out as soon as the paypal hits. 5.00 for one or 8.00 for both.

Back