OSU vs Michigan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

Great rivalry and its gonna be an awesome game!!! #1 versus #2!! Both undefeated.

Who's watchin? Its on ABC. GO BLUE!!!!!

OSU is gonna kick ass.

bwhaha

I'm actually torn, on one hand... I could care less.

on the other hand, my coworker is a big Blue fan... so it'd be neat to listen to him brag on monday... and on my left foot, I wanna make fun of him monday when OSU spanks teh Blue!

that was a pretty good game...so ohio state came out on top in the end...

fuckin osu.... michigan did put up a good fight, and almost came back at the end.... well sorta.

preview of the bcs championship???

i saw the game drunk from a chilis in newton :) wasnt bad i guess.

dont really care for football but a bunch of buddies were going to watch the game and i didnt feel like sitting around with the girls.

and what really sucks is there could be a rematch in the championship game...sure it was a good game...but i dont really care to see it again...michigan had their chance and they blew it...grrrr

and Mich is still 2nd in the nation after their loss. Had that been a Pac-10 team they wouldn't even be in the top 5...

and i know they go by how tough the team's schedule is, but damn...Boise State is the only other undefeated team...and they arent even top 10

because they havent beaten a ranked team, but they are number 11. Should Michigan get to play OSU in the championship? Unless they lose 1 more game, then yes. Id like to see osu and usc, personally.

Back